Possible UK Release Date

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 09, 2007, 11:00:22 PM

Author
Possible UK Release Date (Read 10,740 times)

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

AHHEMM!!.All GOOD things come to those who wait!   ;D  So just sit back and relax!.   ;)  And besides, Rome was not built in 1 day.   8)  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

To Procurator.I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.I saw all the behind the seens on predator,predator2 and AVP plus over a dozen other movies so i know its realy hard.And before the Net we whould all have to wait until a few  weeks before the movie even came out!So i think everyone shood calm down and just wait   ;)  

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

For me the problem isn't waiting its them bullshittin us saying oh it's coming out at comic con .. then oh actually ita a week after, then of we don't know! It's like of just tell us a date (whenever it is) or shut the f**k up.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Hey KanesSon,if you were making a trailer for a movie whould you want it to look like crap,and consequently kill the film do to bad publicity,or whould you want it to look great,and impress all the fan boys?Thats what i thought!So you "shut the f**k up."and stop whining!   >:(     >:(  

SHREK

SHREK

the trailer wont b out till next sunday

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Want to know more about predator?go to www.Predator the hunted.com

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

:o  WHOOPS,BAD LINK!!!   :o  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Just tipe in predator the hunted into your browser and youl be at the site!   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

chaz

chaz

if you think they will put a trailer our 2 weeks before youre a moron. they should have one out by at least month or 2 prior

Procurator

Procurator

Actually i said i hope they will , so they could perfect it , maybe you should learn to read before posting dumb ass comments.

KanesSon

KanesSon

yautja boy!  What the hell are you on about? Can you not read? I said i don't care when it's released aslong as they dont keep playing us along .. u retard stop trying to be a smart ass. Learn to read before you start snapping at people Lmao im not whining God grow up!

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

.. Dont you think it would be cool if colin did like some sort of webchat? Like tio dispell some rumors once and for all and stop people whining, you know just to keep us happy until the trailer?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

The trailer will be released next Wenseday. The Bros are finishing some stuff up and still deciding which trailer to use. I can understand what Yautja Boy good things do come to people who wait but. . . . we have been waiting a long time. Ever since Anderson left and the first pic of The Wolf holding the Alien came out in January 07 we have been waiting a while. Everything else has a trailer out and OFFICIAL release date. The Dark Knight, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Resident Evil 4, The Kingdom, 1-18-08 (not an official name but the date) And most of these movies come out after AvP2 is suppose to unless they move the date back but then most of these would still come out after and we have seen previews and crap for all of them SO WHY NOT AVP 2!!!!!!   >:(  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

use both trailer if u cant decide.   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed