Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 14,753 times)

Jango1201

Jango1201

The Aliens Vs Predatro website may be closer than everyone thinks www.Aliensvspredator.com

jango1201

jango1201

Looks like there making it as we speak those sneaky Bast@*ds...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Old news buddy, thats been up for months.

The Facehugger's facehugger

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS GAY! THEY TELL US CRAP ABOUT IT COMING OUT ON APRIL,MAY,AUGUST?NOW THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!

Exiled

Exiled

http://getretardedwithbus.ytmnd.com/ I don't even need to say anything more after u watch this cause well this is true   >:(  

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

it makes you think that the best has already been and gone with both sets of films (alien,aliens and predator),the creatures have never looked as good since these films,i think no new films will ever live up to these!

Elorrra

Elorrra

I have only ONE question! And no. It's not "WHY".  The end of September... the end of whatever.   BUT WHICH YEAR?!!!!!!!!!?!!!!??!?!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

im not surprised at all

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

shaprens his combistick  thats it!!! whos with me

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

http://www.avpoutbreak.com/   Pred 3 and 4 wtf?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

What takeing so long    ???  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I am in shok that they would do this!!!! I was hopping for at least mid august but end of september????   >:(   and what is this stuff about the studio not liking the film? I have a bad feeling at the pit of my stomac that this film will  get canceled!

A made up name

A made up name

Teaser trailer for Live Free or Die Hard my ass.   This is the final nail in the coffin my friends. Sadly.    :-\  

Hudson

Hudson

:-[   Game Over Man! Thats it....this whole chain is cursed ever since they did a Alien 3....f**k..maybe Scott or Cameron will return..who knows!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed