AvP2 Title Confirmed!

Started by Darkness, Jul 01, 2007, 08:26:19 PM

Author
AvP2 Title Confirmed! (Read 14,165 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I'm ok with the title, I did like Survival of the Fittest. Who knows mabye that will be the title for the third one!   Aliens vs Predator 2: Survival of the Fittest

Cellien

Cellien

Love it, GOOD decision Colin and co.  :)

Meathead320

Meathead320

I am very please with the title.    ;D    The first Alien then it's sequel was Aliens, so why not the second AVP?  The confusion is actually one of the odd elements I like.   I think it is funny how so many people say; "yeah I saw Alien, it was the one with the little girl right?" LOL.  Perfect IMHO.

Predboy

Predboy

I guess the title is ok.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Bio Mech Hunter, it doesn't matter HOW many predators they are as long as the films good THATS all that matters ...  ... besides, if the film does well then don't be surprise of a third movie, perhaps then you'll get your Aliens vs Predator(s) movie, that am sure of.

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

it could be cool a  ALIEN VS PREDATORS  ONLY ONE ALIEN KILLING EVERYONE JUS LIKE IN THE BEGGININGOF ALL OF THIS BEFORE RIPLEY KILL THE ALIEN....   ;D   I don´t know what the fvªk i´m saying

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I cant say I know either    :-\  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Dual Blade, I totally agree with you. If the movie is great, that's what truly matters.  However, I was hoping there is going to be more than one predator for a) a more epic scale and b) lore accuracy. Typically, in previous AVP media (mainly the comics, games, & novels) the title Aliens vs. Predator carries a negative connotation that has a skewed portrayal of both species over previous Alien & Predator film canon.  Well just have to wait until it comes out before we can find out. lol Regardless, I think Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest sounds so much better. lol ;-)

elvina dhludhlu

elvina dhludhlu

i'm gonna be irritated if the movie makes the predators seem less 'predator/hunter' natured and the aliens more dominating in the story. i believe that a lot is known about aliens and not enough about the predators way of life, and doing stuff, and like how they make decisions and habitat etc. i'd like to find some info in the movie about such stuff. More indepth.   8)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

this isnt a comic, is it?

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Bio Mech Hunter, don't worry my friend    ;)   like yourself AM just as tense and eager to see if.   soon . . .

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Not too much longer my friend, not too much longer. *puts thumbs up*   ;)  

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

i think the new title Aliens vs Predator sounds really cool and i like that title alot. thought the other title Alien vs Predator: Survival of the Fittest sounded cool but the newer one sounds much better. i just hope that this one is much more better and improved that paul anderson's verison of AVP. i hope the aliens and predators kills alot of people and also each other in the movie.    8)     ;D     ;)  

alien fan

alien fan

so do i !

kodah

kodah

Sorry to say but I like Survival fitness best!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed