Cinema Expo & Comic-Con

Started by Darkness, Jul 01, 2007, 09:44:23 PM

Author
Cinema Expo & Comic-Con (Read 11,886 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I guess a lot of fans are annoyed that the clip shown at the Amsterdam Expo hasn’t made its way online. Colin spoke about it earlier this week and Greg talked about it today:

Colin: “It was a marketing thing for theater chains overseas I believe. We gave them a few big chunks of the film with temp effects, but guessing from the response I think I know which one was shown.”

Greg: “The Cine Expo in Amsterdam was for exhibitors, not fans. Basically the studios need to build up excitement with the theatre owners, and Cine Expo is the place to do it for Europe… We’re not even sure which clip was the one everyone is talking about – there are many scenes with ‘shocking’ events, so I’m less sure than Colin which one or ones were shown…”

Greg continues and says that the trailer will be released online around the same time as it’s shown at Comic-Con. They’re still going over which scenes to show with the studio and are waiting until the big summer movies have passed before they start marketing etc. Greg also said in another post that there is between 400-500 vfx shots in AvP2.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

;D   cool cant wait.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Took the world right out of my mouth    ;D  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

WOW 400-500VFX shots..nice. And they better not be lying about   "There are many scenes with shocking events"

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

why can't we see something now..!!??  I'm more hyped for Bloodrayne 2 because i've seen more teasers for that DTV movie than for Aliens vs. predator   ;D  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Am well pleased about the title :   Aliens vs Predator ,simple yet effective  I just hope they don't pore to many of those shock moments into the trailer, just a impression of the movie thats all.  My bloods pumping like crazy, I swear I can not wait for this movie, for me THIS has been the movie I am most anticipacingb of 2007, it will RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

why can't we see something now..!!??  /quote   Just wait until after Comic Con and you'll be suprised about how much stuff we'll get    ;)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

THAT RULES!

wolfboy

wolfboy

That's actually not a bad idea waiting til after the big releases. AvP2 would just get lost in the shuffle with Transformers, Die Hard, and the rest.

Roguepl

Roguepl

Ummmm.. so like, the clips were out for publicity without Strause's knowledge? What's the deal ?!

Darkness

Darkness

No, the directors had given them the material. They aren't sure what was shown exactly.

Roguepl

Roguepl

Still, this lack of control is weird. Meh, hollywood    ::)  

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Alright only 27 more days till Comic Con!  Can't wait!!!    ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vader the White

Vader the White

YES! I can't wait! So many things this July, the fifth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and the AVP2 trailer.    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed