Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4]

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2007, 06:49:08 PM

Author
Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4] (Read 15,238 times)

joe

joe

its just one more week.

Corporal Hicks

I wish they'd make up there mind. I'm getting fed up of being screwed around.    >:(  

Harry72

Fox - this isn't good for the film. That's a disrespect.    >:(  

R

R

CORPORAL HICKS KNOWS BEST, QUIT SHITTING US MAN!!!   >:(  

War Wager

I just hope Fox show something at Comic Con. Jeez even a teaser poster and I'll be happy...    :P  

pretrixalated

isn't it suspicious that we havent gotten anithing major and the movie is coming out in less then five months or so.  I 'm very anxious to see the trailer!   :-\  

Predator Warrior

Predator Warrior

maybe you guy's should just chill out a bit, i know how much it sux to wait cause i'm a die hard fan as well, but maybe since it's taking too long could probably mean that what they have planned is big and are working their ass's off to get this movie just right, remember we also don't want them to rush through this movie and have turn out to be a big mess, and from all the rumors about the film, it's almost worth the wait, only time will tell   ;D     8)  

Innerchaos

Innerchaos

very true...again, who knows, however, patience is virtue

meetxj9

meetxj9

Its probaly another marketing ploy. Get the fans up and riled about the film. Then give them the good parts of the film as preview. Then have it released in december and hope the public will get suckered in with the hype to make a slight profit. However a film like this should have had a long preview time. Look at spiderman 3. This just raises more questions on whether the film is meant to be a sleeper hit or train wreck ready to happen.

GueRoux

One of things about the last one that I didnt like was that they showed too much before the film came out. I remember they had all those behind the scenes things that they did with Amalgamated Dynamics workshops along with various clips and stuff. I remember about  a week before the movie came out they showed one of the alien vs. predator fights on yahoo or something. By the time I saw the movie, I felt like I had already seen it. So, I am very happy that their's so much secrecy. I mean c'mon...what's wrong with being surprised. I'm just thankful they're making a sequel at all.

Pvt. Hicks

dont have that attitude Roux. thatll make those limp-dicks hold out even LONGER

Xenomorphine

It won't. Nobody but the directors even look over here.

Pvt. Hicks

Wouldnt be so sure of that...

R

R

:o     :o  

Xenomorphine

Do you honestly think executives are going to make such an important decision based on a single, random message forum, by someone who has no influence over them? :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed