Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4]

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2007, 06:49:08 PM

Author
Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4] (Read 15,240 times)

Dillon

And their failure to understand what the fans want is the sole reason why their movie will flop.

pretrixalated

yessssssss   ;D   it's still going online  thank god!!! but is it schedueld for next week also?

Dillon

"Putting the 'Con' back into Comic-Con"

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

THE AVP2 THING LOOKS LIKE A JOKE FROM FOX MAYBE THIS MOVIE IS AN ILLUSION AND FICTIONAL AS CIENCE-FICTION AND SCIENTOLOGY

PHANTOM

"Putting the con back into comic con" LOL   ;D    Can't say it anymore more simple.  Trailer please   :D  

jimmylace

I want some one to scream JESUS f**k!!!! as they get bitten...........in the face.   ;D  

The Ultimate Predator

A week, oh man.

Harry72

He said ABOUT A WEEK OR SO. That's no guarantee that we will see the trailer one week after Comic-Con.

Corporal Hicks

Probably later knowing our luck.    :-\  

Harry72

Maybe, we will see the film earlier than the trailer.  *lol*   ;D      ;D  

Cellien

At this rate.. I am seriously doubting the movie releases this year.  They should've and would've shown more by now.  MAYBE there will be a suprise trailer in Simpsons.  Smartest thing they could possibly do.  Who watches the Simpons and aren't even just slight Aliens/Predator fans?

Hicks101

Hicks101

I agree. I mean, this movie is supposed to be released in what, five months? There is just something really weird about the fact that any big movie has pictures from the set, so why would Fox want to keep this so secret? And the trailer will not debut until a "week or so" after Comic Con? How is it that this movie has taken so long to produce and even the trailer is not ready to be shown? Maybe it's the Strauses' fault, but like Anderson, they are trying to play themselves off as the victims.

Harry72

Pvt. Hicks

Colin, can you add anything to this?

Ok5

Ok5

Hello i from latvia, Latvia about Russia, me name Oleg.  I wait a trailer, all will be ок, I am assured, that film will turn out better 1, though to me and 1 has liked, I cannot wait a trailer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed