Sideshow AvP2 Props

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 25, 2007, 10:48:21 PM

Author
Sideshow AvP2 Props (Read 18,847 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sideshow, the company responsible for many Aliens and Predator busts and props has just put online three items from the up and coming Aliens vs Predator:

20070725_01

Specifically, there are three props: A Shoulder Cannon, a Shuriken and a mask. Both the Shuriken and the Cannon have fancy brown patterns and reliefs inlaid into them. On the mask you can clearly see many scratchs and marks which supports that the Predator in the film will be an experienced hunter. Also of notice is that on all three pictures, they’re using the logo we recently reported. Thanks to Rob Boerakker for the news.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How cool do these look?

Trioxide

Trioxide

All of them are cool except for the mask..... it looks weird!     :(  

Highland

Highland

nice, actually looked at that and thoughtit was the old movie!?   :P   damn title go me again!   Cool though, liking the brown tints.

Chris

Chris

Damn it, the Mask look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gooddd .. where is the trailer .........  greetz

R

R

SELDOM HAVE I SEEN SUCH MAGNIFICENT PROP REPLICA'S. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REAL THING!!!   :-\  

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

very, very cool stuff, but now we know that theyr using the shuriken again instead of the disc   :'(  .. but, like said before, very cool stuff, im pleased   ;D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

I like the shuriken so that's no big deal to me.  Remember Colin said of the helmet; that they're not scratchings but markings...  Anyway, the props look cool.

Highland

Highland

they already have a prop of the disc though, so you never know    ;)   I'm hopinbg for the disc also, and there better be a bloody spear!

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :o     :o     :o   all of them look awsome!!!

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

"SLIDEshow"?  Slight typo there, methinks.  :)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

They look DAMN NICE!!!!!!!

Champiionser

Champiionser

I like the cannon,very different from the one in Alien vs Predator.So much more priml and suiting the predator better.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Why is the red laser upside down.   ???  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

IM still pleased.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed