Even More Sideshow Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 26, 2007, 07:41:20 PM

Author
Even More Sideshow Pictures (Read 13,143 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

WOW! The new Mask rocks, They nailed a very cool look. I'm not sold on the shoulder cannon but it looks good. The only point on the mask is the writing, I hope it's a little more subtle in the movie.

Elorrra

Elorrra

Maybe this Predator is some kind of artist? Those symbols are BURNED with the acid blood..! He just sits and paints. Now that's some image...   I LOVE IT!!!!    ;D  

Predboy

Predboy

I cant help but fall in love with the shoulder cannon. It just looks so damn great.  And for the smart ass comments that might be posted after this, Im not saying that in a sexual way.

Commander Griker

I love it i think the spikes are not on the helmet but come through when the predator puts it on  Cant wait for the teaser

Commander Griker

he must be from some royal clan

Commander Griker

maybe hes one bad muthaf**ka    I WANT MORE PICS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elorrra

Elorrra

I think he's some kinda Arbitrator... trying to clean up his comrades mess. But these weapons...  KICK ASS!  Rrrrrrr

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Wow, I am speechless.  The Bio helmet is so f**king badass.  I love it more than Celtic's mask.

Kiko

Kiko

Predator mask cool.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

amazing. im speechless.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

this is the most badass predator yet!!! I'm having multiple nerdgasms!   ;D  

strahil

strahil

after so much wait, this is f**king satisfying! the helmet's deffinetly cool. when will we see the alien??    :D  

Cellien

Cellien

Someone leak the gawd damn trailer already...

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

[claps]

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

[more claps]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed