AvP2 Props Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Props Descriptions (Read 20,188 times)

GueRoux

GueRoux

I must say it IS pretty weird that there isnt anything out there to promote this movie. I mean by now I would expect, at least, a teaser poster. What's with all the secrecy? Will it all be worth it?

cherubo

cherubo

From the comments, it seems like the Predator himself will be using it as a handheld since it is mentioned that it is the result of a modification.  Humans, logically, would not have the knowledge to modify the plasma caster.  It can also be inferred that the modification is due to necessity, maybe the shoulder mount was damaged or the laser sight was damaged.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I think that the Predator using the plasma caster as a hand held weapon would be badass, imagine a injured and damaged pred making his last attemp to finish the alien threat fireing the plasma caster, i think it could work. I hope we don´t see a human using it...   :-\  

Meetxj9

Meetxj9

Well, the trailer was said to be online this week. So lets see what how that will turn out. My friends just keep saying that this movie is already a lost cause. Hopefully the trailer will get the excitement going. I'll be pissed if the trailer is just some short shoots of predator gear.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Don't forget that it was just a plan to load up the trailer at the end of this week. But I hope the brothers will manage to serve us.

R

R

THEY BETTER!    :o  

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

I wonder if some of you read anything posted here. Some of you have stated that it's "odd" that no teaser, or posters for this movie have come out yet. There has also been mention of other movies being released in December that have a teaser and/or poster and not Aliens Vs. Predator. National Treasure 2 is being released in December and has a Teaser, but the one thing some of you forget is this: National Treasure took in $173,005,002 domestically and $347,405,002 world wide, with a budget of $100,000,000. Therefore, since the movie did well, they can afford to put a teaser trailer out 9 months before the movie is to be released.  Avp took in $80,282,231 domestically and $171,251,996 worldwide, with a budget of $60,000,000.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

Since AVP did not do well at the box office and they have a small budget for the sequel, there wasn't a need for a trailer 9 months before the movie is released. The brothers have stated one of the reasons for not showing a trailer as of yet. They have been waiting for all the big summer movie to come out before they release the trailer. Since the big movies have been released, with the exception of Bourne, they will be releasing the teaser next week sometime.

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

This film is getting worse and worse. I dont think the director's or the people making this movie actually know what the original film's are about or what fans really want! But i suppose it's early days and were just speculating, let's give it a chance and if it does suck! then we'll rip the film apart bit by bit!  I really hope this film is good! and undo what the original AVP destroyed.

Predboy

Predboy

For some reason, Im starting to lose interest in knowing more about this 'wolf' predator, and Im starting to want to know more about the aliens. I dont know if its because almost all of the news we got have to do with just the predator and that we hardly got any news about the aliens, but I guess Im just crazy.

tHe_wOLf

tHe_wOLf

The trailer will come soon enough.  A friend of mine were at work discussing the lack of information and content that we have been shown for this movie.  It sucks that huge budget movies, even ones that are a year off like The Dark Knight get all of this press and a trailer out.  Anyways, that may just be the anticipation for this movie talking.  I just want to see a predalien.     ;D  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I take back what I said. Of course I can wait. (It'll just kill me) I might watch the trailer when comes out but do what Fawdrey said, stay off these sites a month before the Film comes out so I'll be spoiler free. Oh, and to Pvt. Hicks you'll have to tell me many times before I get it through my Predator mask.    8)  

lol

lol

fellow warriors...this means that there will be other preds, right?  hopefully that get killed by aliens so the movie will be balanced.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

Only 1 Predator in this movie. Many Aliens.

lol

lol

that would be impossible.  the original script has a load of preds getting killed in the beginning and now we know that there are vision modes that track other preds. so now we've got a pred body count. hopefully the predalien will kick wolf's ass at the end

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed