AvP2 Props Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Props Descriptions (Read 20,027 times)

Meetxj9

Meetxj9

Hand held?...... Thats something new. The gadgets don't make the predator. Its how he will fight that will interest me. Going toe to toe with aliens with Wristblades and Spears. Thats what i want to see. MELEE!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh thank you god (COLIN), thank god it's last resort, that's what you meant about "perfect for the story"

Darkness

Darkness

Good idea Rusty. I updated the article.  So hang on, does a human actually pick up this cannon to kill aliens or does the Predator use it like this?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Harry, the weapon in the comics is an actual handheld weapon. Not shoulder weapon turned handheld. I mean, I'll like the handheld stuff if it's Wolf using it but...   :-\  

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Here's a crazy idea, why not wait to see the movie. If I keep answer ing questions at this rate there will be no reason to see the film 6 months from now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

SSDD I know but we're in the dark here. We're practically begging for info here. It's more of a "quell our fears that one of the bad things we've heard isn't really going to happen" thing.

Xeno

Xeno

Hell yeah, I like these comments. Some of you don't deserve to be registered in this forum, that's my opinion. Some are crying like babies. Colin is right, wait for the trailer and for the movie. After that, you can still cry.  If you had thought a little bit about the first pic, you would have known, that the plasma-caster will be used normally. (sry for my bad english)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Colin, that's a Pretty crazy idea you've got there! I never thought of it!   :D    Hopefully we will see this handheld cannon thing in the trailer.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh and that last comment was a joke, not sarcasm.   :D  

Michael

Michael

Well I mean come on movies that are coming out next year have trailers AVP2 comes out this December so what do you expect untill a trailer comes out people are going ask questions like crazy.  Time to sh*t or get off the pot.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Crying over no trailer to Colin isn't going to do anyone any good, it (unfortunately) isn't up to them to decide what they can or cannot talk about, or show as well for that matter. Just be a little patient. Good things will come in due time. :)

Harry72

Harry72

@Cpl. Hicks: Yes, you are right. What i mean is that the hunter will modifiy/personalize the plasmacaster to a hand-held weapon. Maybe the pred will use it this way if the lasersight is damaged or so and a mass of aliens are attacking.    :P  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Now that would be cool. Half the mask is ripped off, Wolf just rips down his caster and bang! bang! bang!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

That would look stupid. The half-mask deal. *gag*

Harry72

Harry72

@Cpl. Hicks: Oh yeah - indeed! You know what i mean. Hehe...    :P    Like John Wayne or so.    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed