AvP2 Alien NECA Figure

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2007, 08:26:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Alien NECA Figure (Read 23,313 times)

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

eaven tough it is the same or almost same body from AR I love it!!! arent the aliens suposed to be blackish silver?

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THE FEET OF THE ALIEN THEY ARE DIFFERENT

DB

DB

Tolerable - but less than impressive. I hope ADI's suits reflect how their Alien is supposed to be this time. Tall and slender as opposed to short and bulky.  Looks like the ridges keep going even at the end of the head, don't like it - ruins the dick look. Seems they fixed a mistake only to make another. At least in shadows where you can't see details it will look like the old head.

Otnip

Otnip

I think the dark atmosphere of the film will help with its design, like in Aliens. Cameron wanted more movement and flexibility with the suits to make sure they could BE scary, not just look it.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I'll have to double check, but I don't recall the necks being that thick in Aliens. As was said before, this might just be a bad sculpt.  Regarding the Predators looks in AVP, I liked it. First off, the body type WAS quite slim. It just doesnt look like it with all the protective armor and weapons equipped. When Celtic was stripped, he's far more slender looking. The mandibles, "lips", forehead and such moved much more realistically, and considering they were young adults, the shorter mandibles and extra teeth made a lot of sense. The only problem was the elder. Maybe ADI's budget ran short when they got to him. lol

GSOlyons 3030

GSOlyons 3030

You can't be too upset with the body design, it does look similar to a res body.  which i liked.  As long as it is not the weird alien from the end of Alien Res, then I am pretty thrilled.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Looks cool. More humanoid than the more recent movie designs, the leg joints for example.

GSOlyons 3030

GSOlyons 3030

I guess they were heavy armor preds, that would make sense.  And he does look slender when he did the ninja spin attack at the end.  I laughed my ass off, but it still looked cool.

Mr J

Mr J

Corporal Hicks | 31 Jul 2007 08:3576 MrJ and whoever it is begging Colin for random questions, this has to stop now. I find it annoying and I bet Colin does too.   what are you talking about? I'm not asking him about stupid little things, I think we all would like to know more about the sound effects

bender

bender

I hate it when people speak on behalf of film makers, like they're personal friends or something. 'has to stop now'?? this is a forum isn't it?

cherubo

cherubo

I do believe we will see other alien types considering the rural small town setting which contains many animals such as dogs, horses, bears, etc.

ALIEN

ALIEN

Personally to me, dis alien looks like da 1 from ALIENS n da body looks like a fusion of ALIEN RESURRECTION n AVP. I like da big neck n trust me, da neck is from d alien in ALIENS. Neways jus to say, D ALIEN FROM DA NECK N UP LOOKS LIK DA 1 FROM ALIENS. YES ITS BCK TO DA ROOTS! i m satisfied wit da alien except i jus dont like da leg designs, reminds me of AVP which sucked ass.

ALIEN

ALIEN

Sry 4 postin twice, but i jus can't watch da movie cause of my thetre which sux! i hav to wait 4 1 fckin hr n my dad doesn't allow me to do dat. Neways, there is an image of da predator unmasked 4 avp2 as seen in SCIFI.com/comiccon/gallery there is an image of da predator n he looks awesum. Looks like an elder predator cause of da blue hair but dont wry da head looks like da 1 in PREDATOR n da jaws look BCK TO ROOTS! Gd job colin i knew u were a pro aliens n predator fan! ima get da DVD can't wait 4 da trailer. Colin if u can reply to me, wad is da budget 4 da movie?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

MrJ...in a news post...about figures.   :-X  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Head - 5/5 (ribbed for her pleasure   :P   ) Neck - 3/5 (too bulky!) Tail - 3/5 (prefer the old tail - the new one looks too much like an amphibian) Arms - 3/5 (too fleshy and muscled) Hands - 2/5 (two longggg fingers and two short ones looks stupid) Feet - 3/5  (dinosaur feet but not as bad as AR) Spines - 2/5 (too long, rubbery and thin) Torso - 4/5 - (skeletal design looks nice but less biomechanical than the first one)  Overall - better than the AR and AVP designs, but not by much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed