AvP2 Alien NECA Figure

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2007, 08:26:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Alien NECA Figure (Read 23,311 times)

GSOlyons3030

GSOlyons3030

I would like to see a more slender Pred in the film in comparison to AVP.  They looked like WWE guys, hopefully they are more agile and stealthy.    Are the dreadlocks supposed to be longer like in AVP?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

MrJ and whoever it is begging Colin for random questions, this has to stop now. I find it annoying and I bet Colin does too.

CelticP

CelticP

Whats he gonna say? "Uh...its an alien...toy...ok.."  Yes, its very Res/AvP, but dont blame the Strauses, blame ADI...they love that look, thats the only kind of alien they can do...so...

GSOlyons3030

GSOlyons3030

SO talking about alien/adam sex isn't annoying?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Hah, guys give it a rest,next time I will just say I like the design.

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

ADi has did it again. I have to agree with all disspointed people. Big teeth (maybe the figure is a bad sculpt). Fleshy looking (look ant those shoulders, even the tubes on the back) And the tail...  But the worst rhing ADI ever do has been the predator faces. Following the alien design, I am afraid we will see the ridiculous faces we have seen in AVP.  It lok like FOX doesnt want to spent the money in Stan Winston. They do not understand that the creatures are the main characters for most of us?  Just a coincidence...Decadence on the series have started with ADI since Alien 3 (Their best design), and now with the AVP predators

Mr Fox

Mr Fox

You Guys are something else, that thick ass neck is from the 1986 design of ALIENS, yes as in Alien 2, dont belive me, google pictures of Aliens and see what i mean

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I think the design is perfect and some people should stop complaining so much about this movie.  we really know nothing about the film (this is an action figure people) not to mention we are lucky this movie is even being made.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Not to mention ADI is every bit as good as  Since Jurassic Park 3 and Terminator 3, Stan Winston hasnt done much anyway. not to discredit him, as he did create the predator, but still, ADI is full of way talented people, I think from what we have seen so far they have learned from their mistakes in the previous AVP film that were mostly the fault of Paul Anderson.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I said "Not to mention" twice... sorry.

shinigami

shinigami

looks realy like an alien from Aliens movie. Realy good designe. But i liked the alien from AVP first better.    ;D  

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Could be better....not keen to be honest but i'd still like to see how they are in the movie itself before i can give proper judgement.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well, my fave alien design is ruined forever, not even a damn biomechanical look, great.    :'(  

solid__snake

solid__snake

cmon.... its not that bad.... (personally I think it looks awesome) , design is very similar to Aliens design (at least head)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That's what I mean solid snake, the head, of course is awesome, but they are using the avp organic bodies, which is lame.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed