AvP2 Alien NECA Figure

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2007, 08:26:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Alien NECA Figure (Read 23,317 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Some new high-res pictures of an AvP2 alien figure have been uploaded to Figures.com. This figure is made by NECA and was shown off at Comic-Con at the weekend.

I guess this is the first time, the AvP2 alien has been shown in full (unless you count the stolen alien suit). Check the pictures out. Thanks to Pred weapons and tech for the news.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Drull    :P   I want

Cellien

Cellien

Wow.. love the head design..

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

sweet!!!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

What's with the neck? It's huge.

solid__snake

solid__snake

oh... this alien is looking great i think... maybe his teeth should be littlr smaller but is not that big mistake...

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Wow. Looks great. Although it looks not articulated? Isn't that weird coming from Neca?

CelticP

CelticP

I like it...but I hate how ADIed it is....why are they so obessed with the crappy tail, and the fleshy shoulders? Ah well...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Wow   :o  , great alien, i love it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

CelticP -  Was just about to say that. The neck and shoulders are very wierd.

Champiionser

Champiionser

AVP Alien with ridged head.Dissapointing tail.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I think that is a GREAT desighn. I love it, so much better than Andersons smooth headed Aliens.   ;D  

j

j

:-\   teeth and neck. but hey, it will look a lot better on screen.  actually, that neca thing probbably isn't perfectly sculpted and the teeth don't look so oversized like 'hurr hay guyz'

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Take a look at the only photo of the movie, the teeths are smaller, i´m not sure about the neck, everything else is great

CelticP

CelticP

Hicks: Its ADI...they have a hard on for that design....  I do like the articulation, its very nice.   I hear by call this alien Ruffles. Cuz he's got ridges.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed