Ridley Scott on AvP

Started by Darkness, Jul 31, 2007, 08:19:25 PM

Author
Ridley Scott on AvP (Read 19,136 times)

Who Givz A Fuk

Who Givz A Fuk

???   I have a feeling its a differ ship with a impregnated predator and it crashes back to earth and a lone predator hunter is sent to earth to clean up what the others messed up. They said to Remember that this film is not really linked to AVP and could be a STANDALONE film. SO HOW IS THE PREDALIEN LINKED TO THE FIRST AVP PREDATOR. FOR 2 COLIN/GREG SAID THAT THEY REBUILT THERE OWN VERSION OF THE PREDATORS ALTER BED RIGHT! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND? IT HAS TO BE A DIFFERENT CLAN THAT MESSED UP, I KNOW ITS NOT LEADING OFF FROM AVP.. THE BROTHERS DOUBTLY WOULD DO THAT.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

What I think happens is the Clan leaving Earth with Predalien is attacked by hybrid and crashes to a small town on Earth. All Preds on ship are killed, also onboard is a Queen who escapes into the town. Another clan sends a lone warrior (Wolf) to see what happened and is caught up with Aliens. Queen builds nest in sewers and the Bros said there is going to be new Pred weapons. Why not some destructo device that can control, not bring to life, all mechanical and electrical things all across the planet.    ;D   Kinda like All Spark in Transformer film. Something that if used wrong could trigger nuclear Apocalypse like SkyNet in Terminator 3. After all this movie is not about an ongoing war but surviving. And the new altar and ship belongs to the new clan who sends Wolf to check things out. What do you guys think.   ???  

Champiionser

Champiionser

Scott i a great director no doubt,but what is the point of this?

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

without hollywood i would have put an end to my life already...    :D   no movies = no option...

Champiionser

Champiionser

There is great underated movies.Hollywood movies are close to the same crap right now.Great visuals,the good wins at the end and huge budgets.There are great films from Europe,but they don't have the marketing and the effects the kids want to see.Watch some french,german,english,italian movies,you will see that there is more and not only Crapywood.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

thewolf: It's more than a few notches away from being a "masterpiece", I'm afraid. :) I don't know where you get the idea of it having "realistic action and dialogue." The script is all over the place and filling the pages up with swearing doesn't make it realistic.  It's OK, but as had been said, the director even called it a "piece of shit". I don't see why people tend to worship it as some kind of sensational cinematic experience. The biggest failing, as Charles Dance is on the record as saying, is that the creature is not in the least scary. The creatures being scary is meant to be the whole point of making a film in that franchise.  PHANTOM: You're virtually the only person I've ever met who cares for the cahracters. Most people can't even tell the difference between the majority of generic bald heads, all seeming to do nothing but swear every few seconds. :)  Boneman_the_Immortal: The Predator had had its "turn" in the last film, too. Just because a couple of them died by being stupid, what difference does that make? The other one annihilated the entire nest, shot several in quick succession and drowned the Queen.  Who Givz A Fuk: There has never been any quote saying it is not linked to the first film. Quite the opposite, if anything.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Does anyone have something to say about my predicted plot ? (which is probally wrong)   8)  

Edward Brock

Edward Brock

ArielAleXCo, check out this interview: http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22405. After that, Tom Rothman had the balls to say that He'd still be willing to make A5 with Cameron and Scott if they wanted to. He could've made the right decision back then but he just blew it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed