Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2007, 11:09:42 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth (Read 15,698 times)

Danger Close

I respect the moderators of thei site alot... that being said, I would like to know the bad news. I know that fans can get carried away, but some of us who are fans want to keep a solid reputation on these forums. I would like to know the bad news and have a responsible discussion about it. The bros. may be interested to hear what we have to say and it may influence somthing in the final product. Set up some ground rules and have some faith in us.

YutaniDitch

I wouldn't have said that better myself...     ;)  

Johnny Handsome

Huuu?? What bad news, where did darkness say something about bad news? does he know something that we dont? (sry, its weird)   ???  

slipknotpredator

maybe is the reason why we don´t have no teaser, no trailer, no photos, no plot, no NOTHING

Johnny Handsome

ok, i read the whole posts again and darkness has to know something... I wanna know that too   :'(   I have the feeling that hes doing some wanne be colin strause here.   ;)  

Johnny Handsome

I mean we have enough mystery about the whole thing anyway, and its pretty unfair to mention something and then not give it away, that really sucks IMO   >:(  

Darkness

Please, forget I said anything. I feel really bad about what I said in this article. I was just annoyed at things. At the secrecy that surrounds AvP2 and Fox\'s motives. It\'s pretty obvious that we know more about AvP2 than most people. We do the research. It wouldn\'t be respectful to the directors if I told you anything and everything I find out.

MetroidMatt87

Alright lets just drop it. But Darkness, you have to promise youll tell us what it was AFTER the film is out ok??? Hehe...

Danger Close

Good answer! I don't quite know where I stand on That. I respect what you are doing, but you yourself are annoyed at the secrecy surrounding AVP2, so imagine how we feel, there are now 2 filters of info, what FOX releases and what you decide to tell us. The bottom line is that if the moderators of this site are withholding info out of repect for the filmmakers... then I support them on that.

Darkness

IRT: #79It really isn\'t a big deal. Was just about my concerns over the budget and I don\'t think I\'ll get over that until the teaser comes out and we\'ll all see what it\'s like.

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

What about "Avp2: Interspecies". Dis might be da best!!!

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

Low budget?  yea kinda sad, but i mean look, at least they r usin like earth enviorments, not lik u know space, which might cost alot! So i think its fine, da movie is guna be like 145 mins!

Danger Close

Spiderman 3 had a huge budget, all told about $500 million.... and it is crap. A small budget and good filmmakers are what great films are made of.

Pvt. Hicks

Darkness....tell us

Trioxide

Trioxide

Hey...it can't be any worse than The Punisher's budget of $12 million (that also includes marketing)    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed