Hydraulx AvP2 Update

Started by Darkness, Jun 07, 2007, 05:11:10 PM

Author
Hydraulx AvP2 Update (Read 10,060 times)

runn-x

runn-x

Mr. Wayland your right i hope that AVP2 will hav more predators =]

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

So it could be fair to the alien fans there should be 2 preds at beginning and a bunch of aliens kill one of them then there could be the lone pred walla

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

You all realize that it is one predator, right?  One predator is featured for most of the movie.  Sure, we might see others for less than 5 minutes, but it is still one predator.   I hope to God that it is the final title.

Trioxide

Trioxide

This has been on Hydraulx's official web-site for several months now.....

runn-x

runn-x

hey....Pvt.Hicks im a alien fan but i still want more preds in AVP2........at least 7.=|

runn-x

runn-x

I wonder how the predalien is gonna lok lik   ???  

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

If anything, the effects on this film should be pretty damn good.

cockroach

cockroach

they done me proud... 'AVP2: AlienS vs. Predator'... best title yet!   ;D  

Ermac

Ermac

A better title would be Aliens Vs. Predator.

Cellien

Cellien

The Predator movies were just one Predator.. AvP1 shoulda stuck with that, and so should this movie.  I like the Aliens and Predator creatures the same.. but I for one easily believe one Predator would own one Alien all day long.  IMO, it would take lots of Aliens working together to conquer a Pred!

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

WOW da bros sck makin da tagline "No peace on earth"?! Make it like "Survival of the fittest" or dis is better "They arrived...." SNARL ALIENS WIN!!!

Cellien

Cellien

^ Dude... I can't stand they way you type...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

M 2 ets a payn in da as...  has anyone ever thought that the alienS "s" bit might be a typo becuase of the comics?

Danger Close

Danger Close

I like the ALIENS vs Predator title, but I don't think the general public will get it. It worked the first time only because it was a 1 word title. This title is perfect for the fans but will be lost to everyone else.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Yikes, Cellien! You need to lay off the AVP comics. lol JK ;-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed