Alien Hive Confirmed

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2007, 07:40:14 PM

Author
Alien Hive Confirmed (Read 16,869 times)

Cellien

Cellien

Lol.. Colin pwned us all.     :D  

Golic

Golic

Is this sent in the present?   ???  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yes......or....is it? Never know, they could pull a Serenity/Firefly on us.    ;)     ;D  

GueRoux

GueRoux

I don't know...a queen? Gettin a little tired of her. Sure when you first see her in Aliens she's bad ass and scary! But now...meh. We've been their , done that. Not really exciting news for me.

Highland

Highland

SiL | 08 Jun 2007 23:09 15  A question, though; did anyone honestly think there wouldn't be a hive? undecided    My thoughts too, I mean what do you think the Aliens do in the absence of a queen , play poker?   Hive changes nothing IMO

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I think the question is more:   How in the hell can the Queen fit those tight sewer corridors...?      ???     :D    I wonder if the sewers will lead to someplace wider, like a Water Processing Plant or, most likely, a Waste Treatment Facility...    ???  

Danger Close

Danger Close

So did Colin just confirm that Darkness's Theory was wrong or the presence of a hive was wrong or one of the posts just before his post was wrong. If it was Darkness 's Theory that was wrong.... wow. That's huge.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

His theory

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yes, it's D's theory he is saying is wrong. The news is fine.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Exactly, the news of there being a hive is true.

Darkness

Darkness

The news about the hive is true. The rest is just my theory but I also know for a fact that something else in my theory is true.  It\'s probably the bit about the where the aliens come from that isn\'t true. If it isn\'t a Queen Facehugger, or egg-morphing, I\'d like to know what.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

How did you come about meeting your connections Darkness?

Darkness

Darkness

We can't reveal all our secrets. Where's the fun in that?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

No fun at all, I've got a couple connections up my sleeve as well though.    ;D  

Darkness

Darkness

Oh yeah, who you been talking to now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed