AvP2 Predalien Maquette

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
AvP2 Predalien Maquette (Read 21,158 times)

AVP2:INVISIBLE DARKNESS

AVP2:INVISIBLE DARKNESS

The teaser trailer for AVP2 will Not be out at the end of this week, or at anytime next week. The teaser for AvP2 will premiere at the San Diego Comic Convention Thu, July 26 - Sun, July 29.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Predboy, yes they did. Look at when the first one roars after the helm is removed. Or how the other is almsot permanently showing them wide apart when it's advancing on its fallen prey in the slaughterhouse place.  SiL: Yes, it's vaguely there when I've seen it in produciton stills, but never anywhere else and yes, I have tried. :)  I put it in the same category as seeing the foot when Frost gets incinerated and falls down the shaft, the rest of Bishop's body in the hole, or the apparent change in the number of fingers the creature has or the third film switching between different configurations of legs. It's there, but nobody notices enough for it to matter in any way.

SiL

SiL

That's a really piss poor category to put it in, considering all the other things were mistakes. The human face was very much intended. Comparing it to genuine errors is ridiculous.   :-\  

Predboy

Predboy

Xenomorphine: No the original ones didn't look like the one in avp did. The mandibles were stretched so far apart, they nearly covered the entire face in avp. The ones in the originals didn't. They stretched their mandibles out obviously, but it didn't seem like it was covering their entire face. The mandibles for avp were stretched far back, like the way you see the predalien here. If you look at the one from the original, he didn't have his mandibles strectched out so far like that. Watch predator and you'll see.   ;)  

Predboy

Predboy

Oh yeah, another thing, the way scar had his upper mandibles streched more up, also made him look like shit, something the original predator didn't have.   ;)  

Gill predator

Gill predator

If this is in the film there is goin to be some gory action

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

:P   you can only pray to god there will be..

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

i'd like to see this thing get F***ing annihilated by a predators spear or wrist blades   :)  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

This thing would mosdef rip apart a normal alien drone no problem.   ;D    Now THAT i would love to see.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

It's okay. Ideally, the pred-alien should look more like an alien and less like a predator in the same ratio an alien which gestated within a human looks like a human.  I prefer the pred-alien design in the link below, but I'm still not too wild about the "dreadlocks". It's the best design I've scene yet, imo.  http://www.planetavp.com/newsimages/predalien.shtml

YautjaTheiDe

YautjaTheiDe

i just hope the design they used is like the first predalien ever seen similiar to this design but its tail was like wristblades thats just bad ass

A;ex Villalobos

A;ex Villalobos

God i love this site im starting to hate planetavp there forums dont alow board gueston there no more they real f**ked it up  the pred alien will kick ass  i almost forgot about this site i dont know if i got hit in the head or sumthin i knew it came back online after 3 years but i dont know why i forgot about it all of a sudden

AvP_Hybrit

AvP_Hybrit

thats cool

coo coo loo coo

coo coo loo coo

Predator will still kick its ass.   ;D  

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

:)   the design i great

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed