AvP2 "Clip Rocks"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2007, 01:27:45 PM

Author
AvP2 "Clip Rocks" (Read 15,515 times)

Otnip

Otnip

If anyone knows anyone at all who attended that event, please tell us something they saw

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

If anyone saw anything, they would have mentioned it by now.

Otnip

Otnip

:(   Maybe we can hunt down a list of people who were there and ask them?    ???   Haha I'm so desperate for some footage...

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Well, I just hope the full feature film of AVP 2 rocks and in the end the brothers end up being the next Wachowski brothers if you know what I mean   ;D  

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

Don't get me wrong Alien vs. Predator is awsome, but I feel like such a F**cking monster nerd when I'm on this site   :-\    P.S. Tool is the f**king greatest thing to happen to a guitar, keyboard, bass guitar, drum set, and microphone.  Off topic, but true.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I hope its at least 105 minutes too.

Cellien

Cellien

Well, I say I come here to pass the time at work.. but I wouldn't come to THIS site if I wasn't a huge fan of the IPs.  I am at home now.. and I checked for news :P

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

AVP2 can be a 2 hour film easy. I hope it's two hours! A movie like AVP was way too short, you can clearly tell how they rushed the dam movie and quickly killed off all the characters just so it could not be two hours lol. You can also clearly tell how they tried so hard not to make it too violent   ::)     It was such a dead give away, the moment red blood appeard it's almost like Paul Anderson quickly panned the camera away in fear red stuff would show up in his shots lol.

Serra

Serra

Maybe they saw the predalien.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I really get uncomfortable when I see, every so often, people posting on here about how they "deserve" to see something first.  As much as I appreciate the site, it is only one site of many and is in no way affiliated to the production - we're extremely lucky to get the interview access we do.  They don't owe us anything, not even that.  Even if there were some official production stills which showed something average, even though some of you are saying you would be happy for that, in reality you would bemoan Fox and the directors for not giving you something far more amazing. You know you would.  Please realise that we're in no way 'significant', any more than IMDB is. We're just fans on one more forum of many more.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

From when we see the teaser trailer to when the film is released if your listen Strause bros ... don't show to much of those ' shock' moments because it is those MOMENTS that hopfully will get as SHOCKED!!  I want to have that sense of uneasiness (in the good sense) about this movie that I believe may turn around 'those doubters' opinion upon a good quality AVP movie.  The end of 2007, THIS FILM WILL DOMINATE, FULLSTOP!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Cellien

Cellien

@Xenomorphine:  Its supposedly only 6 months from the films release.. I'd imagine they'd have shown a little more by now honestly.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Xenomorphine, its comments like those that let them CONTINUE to hold out on us.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I don't have any problems with people puzzling over why there isn't more publicity. I just lament what's become a sort of 'elitist' attitude among some fans, of how they're somehow owed something.  I think we're in for what could be the ultimate teasing campaign, personally. :) I remember one of the directors once speaking on one forum about how certain magazine interviews had been done, but I've seen nothing of those, which means the results are probably still under some sort of embargo.  There's stuff waiting. They just want to blitzkrieg us with it, when the time's ready. I still think a large part of it has to do with their confirmation of them tinting the colour on every single frame, much like the original 'Underworld'. That must have been taking a huge amount of time.  Hicks, Darkness and co, I salute you guys for even bringing us the interviews you've all managed to secure. I know a lot of us are slavering for even the tiniest bit of new information, but at least you are going to this trouble for the rest of us and I, for one, appreciate it. :)  It's stuff like this which makes us feel like a real community. Even if it's one which enjoys eating its own young, from time to time!

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

^ Xenomorphine, you're absolutley right, I also appreciate what you guys are doing... but man, this is a site dedicated to a monster movie, it's not a salute to "Under the tuskan sun", don't be so dramatic.    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed