AvP2 "Clip Rocks"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2007, 01:27:45 PM

Author
AvP2 "Clip Rocks" (Read 15,519 times)

AB2K

AB2K

OMG lets hope so ShadowPred! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed! LOL!    ;)  

Cellien

Cellien

In the forum, Colin said that it is clips with temp effects.. so I doubt this is what they show at comic con, or at least not in the same state.. efx-wise.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

yeah, but the effects must have been good to shock people, bevause i don'[t get really tensed when the effevts are not done, regardless of how badass the clip is, but that's me.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

We kinda deserved to see this though now that i think about it.  Look how desperate and sad we are... We come to this site every day for official news hoping for a PRODUCTION STILL, and yet some random people who could give two hoots saw it? Get f*cked Fox!

sak1na

sak1na

Maybe they are going to show more than 1 clip on comic-con, including the one from the Amsterdam's Cinema Expo.    :-\  

Cellien

Cellien

@Pvt. Hicks:  I agree...  I come here everyday to pass the time by during slow periods at work.  I am always hoping to see a new update on the news page.  I deserve some freakin clips!    ;D  

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I dont think thats funny at all, i visit this site every single day... We are all hardcore fans (or most of us) and all we have is a bad production pic while the people in amsterdam saw the first clip from the movie!!! I dont know how you guys feel about that, but i feel a little f**ked right now from fox and colin aswell   >:(  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

they love to see us scavenge for anything on this movie.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah that pisses me off. Why cant us hardcore fans get to see anything.   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....GIVE US SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(  

SiL

SiL

Why don't we get it?  Simple. We aren't important enough. We aren't the ones playing the films for all to see, which, obviously, comes above us actually going to see it. After all, if they don't play the film, we can't see the film.  Still, what a f**kin' gip. Not even a teaser.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

yeah... avp sucked big time...  but... if its to much information... I dont care!! while there is still a huge more information in the movie.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Hey, the saying "we learn from our mistakes" still applies!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Thats right leprechaun62689, and the saying "WE WANT SOME STUFF FROM THE MOVIE!!!" still applies too.

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

Johnny, truer words were never said.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I dont come here just to pass the time! AvP 2 TOOK MY SOUL AND THIS IS THE FIRST SITE I GO TO.  Can we get a picture of SOMETHING? A picture of a SHOE from the movie would be nice! A picture of the transportation vehicles for the actors! Colin's watch on the set for f*cks sake!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed