AvP Omnibus Competition!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 07, 2007, 08:17:02 PM

Author
AvP Omnibus Competition! (Read 12,153 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So you visit AvPGalaxy for the up-to-date news about Alien and Predator? Well, now is the time to give something to our loyal visitors. We’re giving away three copies of the up-and-coming AvP Omnibus Volume 1. All you need to do is answer a series of multi-choice questions. The three people who get the most correct win a copy of the AvP Omnibus each. In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by random.

The AvP Omnibus is a must have for any Alien vs Predator fan. A collection of several lengthy comics that helped launched the AvP franchise, the Omnibus is the perfect way to see how the franchise was born. I recently got my review copy and have been very impressed with it.

There are no location restrictions, but you must be a member of AvPGalaxy to enter. So what are you waiting for? Go enter the competition!

Darkness

Darkness

Just a note to people who comment here. Don't give away any of the answers to the questions if you know them.

SiL

SiL

Too easy   :P  

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

When does the competition end?

Darkness

Darkness

Two weeks from now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not about beating the contestants, SiL.   :P  

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

It's been years since i've read the comics so i just guessed ,most of the Answers! lol    ;D  

SiL

SiL

You lie, Hicks, LIE!   :P  

War Wager

War Wager

I havent read the comics in years either! I hope I get them right...    ???  

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I thought it was pretty easy too.  Though I might've gotten one wrong because of the way it was asked.  Don't want to give it away.  I already have all the comics, but since I collect the stuff anyways, I wouldn't mind if I got it free. :)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I dont know much about the comics, I have only just started to collect them, noware sells them besides online.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

mycomicshop will usually cut you some good deals if your patient.  I'd say I got half of mine from there over fifty percent off.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

the questions shoulda been a bit harder, but it was enjoyable for me to remember the comics   :)  

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I entered as well.

scar

scar

didint know any of em just sent with ... ene minee miine mo,lmao

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed