AvP Omnibus Competition Results

Started by Darkness, May 22, 2007, 04:53:37 PM

Author
AvP Omnibus Competition Results (Read 10,085 times)

Dachande

Dachande

Dont be ridiculous...... we'll just have to find this mjacobson...and take it from him... ill have half,,,you have half....  >__>

Darkness

Darkness

lol, I'm starting to feel a little sorry for this mjacobson. Everybody here are already starting to go on a witchhunt.

SiL

SiL

Well, he did steal our precioussesss...

Dachande

Dachande

Indeed, i dont feel sorry for him. If i had been the one that joined a site just to win a book, i'd feel that the people that had been posting there for longer have a right to hate me >__>

mjacobson

mjacobson

Yeah, that mjacobson sure is a bastard...a lucky bastard!  I've been lurking on this site for a while(around the time of the new movie image), but I have nothing to contribute...except a vast comic collection! So I didn't join until after I saw the contest. Hated or not, I vow to not enter the contest for AvP Omnibus II.

MetroidMatt87

Can someone please post the other perfect scores?

mjacobson

mjacobson

BTW, thanks for the warm welcome to the AVPGalaxy family   ;)  Now, I've gotta go post so no one shanks me in the dark!   ;D  

Cellien

Cellien

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Corporal Hicks

Don't be stupid. I think the manhunt thing you've got going is ridiculous. Stop it! Or I shall hunt YOU down SiL! I'll make sure it's YOU the one who snores and can't breath properly!  Congrats jacobson. And there wont be a Omnibus 2 competition.

SiL

SiL

A) I made one comment about it and B) I was kidding ..

Corporal Hicks

;D   So was I.    ::)  

Wolfy

Wolfy

that's good to see mjacobson :P  Im not active much on forums but I keep avpgalaxy as my homepage to check news, and if theres something I can add to a thread , only then will I make a reply :)

frost

frost

Nice to see I was one of the 13 to get 10/10   ;)  

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Hey, this is kind of a pleasent surprise after being dogarse sick all day yesterday.

Cellien

Cellien

Ya.. I was kidding too    :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed