AvP Omnibus Competition Results

Started by Darkness, May 22, 2007, 04:53:37 PM

Author
AvP Omnibus Competition Results (Read 10,150 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Ah, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. The winners of the AvP Omnibus competition. Out of all the entries, 13 people managed to get 10/10. Those people are listed on the Competition Page along with the answers to the questions which are highlighted in red.
The three winners drawn at random are:

-Kimarhi
-Noir-Gojira
-mjacobson

Congrats to those people. Corporal Hicks will be in contact with you for your details. If anybody who entered wants to know what score they got and what they got wrong, you can message me.

Cellien

Cellien

:(  *in Napolean Dynamite voice*  Lucky!!

Wolfy

Wolfy

mjacobson has made a total of 0 posts....  I think a post minimum should have been made... :|  It's also possible mjacobson is an account a member had their friend made to make sure they got the answer right to let's say 1 question they weren't sure of.  Call me a bad loser, but that's the possibility

Wolfy

Wolfy

I checked the registration date and it's a day after the competition started.  "AvPGalaxy members only." - this should have been more strict.  one of the other 10/10's should get the prize IMHO  Just my 2 cents

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I know, next time there will be a min post count to enter a competition. And I checked all the winners to make sure they were unique accounts and they were.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Ye I knew you would say that :P  But someone still couldve told a friend to enter it the answers, or even use another computer themselves :O

Corporal Hicks

Oh, I think we should also post up the names of those who got 10/10 too.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

oh sunofabitch lol   congrats to you 3 lucky bastards   :D  

Corporal Hicks

Oh. Ignore me.

ShadowPred

Damn i was actually hoping not to go to a comic store to buy it   :P  

Predboy

Predboy

I think that the next time there's a competition, members only should mean, someone whos been a member for more than a day after the administrator posted about the competition.

Predboy

Predboy

P.S. Congratualations you lucky asses.

SiL

SiL

Now I'll have to fork out the $36 bucks for it.  Oh well. Maybe next time.

Dachande

Dachande

I think only people that live in England should be eligable....>__>  Yea..... i would of won if my comp wasnt a turd when i first tried to send in my results v__v

SiL

SiL

I would've won if my name had been chosen   :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed