Aliens Invade IMAX

Started by Darkness, May 25, 2007, 12:50:54 AM

Author
Aliens Invade IMAX (Read 4,363 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Apparently, the BFI IMAX will be having an all-night screening of the Alien Quadrilogy that will take place in London on June 2. Empire Online has the details:

“BFI IMAX have announced that an all-night screening of the Alien Quadrilogy will take place in London on June 2. Ridley Scott's Alien, James Cameron's Aliens and David Fincher's Alien 3 will be presented in stunning 70mm with Alien: Resurrection completing the seven hour experience. They'll be a 30 minute break between each film with the Nostromo hoving into view – and kicking things off – at 9pm. And remember, at the IMAX no one can hear you scream...unless of course you're after a tea or coffee which incidentally will be provided free of charge.”

I’d like to go but it’s way too far for me. Check out the BFI IMAX website and also this thread in our forum if you plan on going.

SiL

SiL

If only it wasn't England   :P  

War Wager

War Wager

I wish I could go. I've never seen an Alien movie in the cinema before...    :'(  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Always london    :(  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

HEY CORPORAL HICKS! YOU ARE GOING RIGHT? FLY TO LA AND PICK ME UP PLEASE!!!!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not going now.    :'(   Was looking forward to meeting Dachande too.

Ermac

Ermac

Finally, they're showing the REAL trilogy which doesn't include Alien Resurection.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

theyre showing Resurrection. THAT SUCKS HICKS HOW YOU CANT GO...

Ermac

Ermac

Bugger. Guess they are showing it. Ah well, we can always leave before they show it.

Dachande

Dachande

>__>  <__<  I still dont know if im going XD

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I am, way.    ;D  

Ansul

Ansul

I wish I was in London, right now. But then again, I am saving up for the Alien Quadrilogy for only 70 bucks or something...With special features.    :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed