AvP2 Teaser: 26-29 July 2007

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2007, 09:15:39 PM

Author
AvP2 Teaser: 26-29 July 2007 (Read 11,478 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Awesomeness

man this movie should be a good one  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     :o     ::)     :)     ;)  

Can't Wait

Can't Wait

We need something to keep us going till then!  Photos, production blog, website...   Anything.. Colin Strause, Studio, give us some updates.

Blue50

Blue50

>:(     >:(     >:(   Yes July in the middle of July   it is going to say no is in August.     :'(  

AB2K

AB2K

I Feel They Told Us A Lot Already! Let's See Here: They Said That We're Going To See The Aliens Invade A Place We All Feel Is Always A Safe Place To Be. That Stands To Be The Hospital And Not The Sewers Cause We All Know Because Of Polution And Giant Rats And Rabbit Racoons That The Sewers Aren't The Safe Place To Be! Which Leads Me To Believe The Major Battle On A Roof Top That Tom, Ian, And Alec Mention So Often Will Be On The Roof Of The Hospital! That's Where Everything Will Come To A Head After The Major S**T Hits The Fan After The Predalien Inpregnates A Few Helpless Patients And Builds A Small Army To Take On The Predator And Our Army/Secret Services!!! And Finally It Stands To Be True It's Going To Be Horrific Because They're Not Targeting Teen Movie Goers By Not Worrying About Recieving An R Rating Let Alone A Hard R, Which I'm Hoping For!!! Plus We All Know Now AVP2 Is Going To Crush Major Balls Due To The Fact That The Strause Brothers Helm This One And Anderson Isn't In Any Way Connected!!! That's Good Enough For Me Till Comic-Con/Opening Day!!!    ;)  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

COMIC-CON HERE I COME!!!!!!

frankaster

frankaster

THE TEASER IS BLACK SCREEN AND WE HEAR PREDATOR AND ALIEN SOUNDS DURING 29 SEC. WE SEE SOME PARTS OF THE NEW ALIEN, DREADS OF THE PREDALIEN, ARMOR OF THE PREDATOR, MORE DARKNES  A 4.5 SECOND CRAZY IMAGE FLASHES WITH PEOPLE SCREAMING AND 5 SECONDS THE TITLE AND FINALLY THE COMING SOON TEXT!!   :o  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

cool, my B-day is the 26th

topman

topman

ITS A TEASER TRAILER NOT THE FULL PROPER TRAILER!!! SO YOU WONT SEE MUCH OR ANYTHING!!!

jimmylace

jimmylace

^ im sure the teaser will be more in line with a theatrical. also, dont forget SOTF isn't the title.....(which is seriously good news)

The Ultimate Predator

It could be the title. As Darkness said, they hopefully release some more production stills before hand.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

ITS NOT THE TITLE! COLIN SAID SO!    :-\  

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

soon soon  i dont know how to expres myself    :o     ;D     ???  

Weyland

Weyland

what about in theaters?

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

2 more months!!!   >:(   WHO HAS DAT MUCH TIME MAN!!! WTF!!! Can't wait though, n it is guna rock ur sox SUCKAZ!!!    8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed