More AvP2 Info

Started by Darkness, Apr 15, 2007, 07:52:32 PM

Author
More AvP2 Info (Read 14,918 times)

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

So I say again: If AICN hadn't reviewed the script, you can be assured that would have been your AVP2 right there, no matter what the desinformation from FOx tells you... Why then would FOX force AICN if that script was abandoned like they said...? Why would Shane Salerno be maintained as a screenwriter after his first script was so criticised for being an offense to the fans and viewers in general...? Why are they being so secretive about a movie that will never be in the pantheon of good and memorable movies...? Why the desinformation, the info in drops, with no trailer until July...? Why is there no synopsis yet? WHY?

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

This is more than a marketing strategy, it is plain delaying the inevitable, which is the earlier they give away the plot (synopsis) and trailer, the more people will scrutinise it...they don't call themselves 'fans' for nothing...more than their personal wishes, they know their continuity, they know the movies inside out, and that is exactly what Fox is fearing right now: that the more info the fans have, the more exposed they will be... and so, they delay the movie till December, with a trailer mid year...and still with no synopsis... I even fear that we will be entering to see the movie without knowing it, but that would be too obviousbecause it wuld clearly state that the story was the dissed one from early on... which would be unforgivable and from which Fox would never recover... or maybe not...  AICN is there to keep us real...and I appreciate it... Their review was on the nose regarding AVP and their remarks of AVP2 early script was a review of a movie fan and someone who knows what he is talking about... And I wish I had their resources... They are being our voice of reason, exactly to avoid the 'sheep-like' mentality...'MUST SEE MOVIE...MUST SEE MOVIE... MUST SEEE MOVIE...' Damn, tripped on that AICN guy...' Where am I?  hey, why a I in this theatre watching this movie..? Bleaarrgh, OC guys...!!!??? let me out....let me out...'...          :D  

jarp

jarp

please give us a teaser fast....I finally want to know what I can expect of the visuals and filming style. doesn't really matter to me when the movie is going to be released, but some idea where the movie is going would be great.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

RIJOENPIAL, why on Earth do you post like 3-4 messages in a row on ANY news that is given?

JaredK21

JaredK21

Yeah I know...and not only that but they are always freakin' essays...  I never read it.  No offense or anything but jeeze. Keep it short and sweet.

Trioxide

Trioxide

Give the guy a break! Sheshh... Hell's wrong with you people....    :-\  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

I know, I know, I apologise...  I always try to kep it short, but one idea attracts others and by the time i realise it, it is already a testament...  The various posts are actually one big one that, for legth constraints, i divide into several... I try to keep them readable and with a flow, but I understand they can be boring as hell...  Sorry again about that, guys... I'll try to keep them concise and sharp...     ???     ;)  

Deco

Deco

Hi Guys, does ANYONE agree with me when I say, I would love to see an AVP movie that interconnects all of the previous characters and their story-lines in a way that binds the respect and greatness of the original movies. I have come up with a really interesting concept where I have manged to intertwine all of the main characters  from Predator, predator 2, Alien, Aliens and AVP and where their focus's in the past lead to a fantastic story of conspiracy and action. I am currently writing the screenplay as a pet project and when it is finished I would love to post it up here for you guys to read. All the best,

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Sounds a great idea... Two questions though: which characters are you planning to ...? And when will you be posting it...?     ;)     8)  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

I ask this because Dutch and Harrigan are, well, older... too old for action flicks, at least... but i am looking forward to your liason between the two franchises... Just hurry though...     ;)  

Originalsin

Originalsin

I must say that the aliens have looked different in every single movie along with the predators. I really don't care if the aliens have one finger or not. I just want this AVP movie to be better then the first. I also really hope that there is a trailer coming out soon for AVP2

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Deco, what about ALIEN RESURRECTION and ALIEN 3    :-\  

Mr.Hyde

Mr.Hyde

They first came with a story about Predators building pyramids (which totaly suck but was a bit useful for the non-fan) and now there comming with a story about a little town in colorado.I dont know about you guys but i think this sequel is going to be a huge movie disaster and it would ruin the Predator's image

Katarn

Katarn

they let us puny humans build the pyramids, remember? But if you feel that way, you don't have to watch the AvP movies    ;)  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I would really love to see an AVP set in the future with marines    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed