More AvP2 Info

Started by Darkness, Apr 15, 2007, 07:52:32 PM

Author
More AvP2 Info (Read 15,002 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Okay, we have a few more tidbits of information about AvP2. Co-director Colin Strause was talking on IMDB.

• Firstly, he finally confirmed that the aliens in AvP2 have more than one finger and that the production still was just a really bad angle. A debate about this can be found here in the forum.
  • He also confirmed that there will be some “pretty nasty” deaths in the movie. Sounds good to me.
  • Finally, there was some rumours about the AvP2 trailer being shown with Die Hard 4 which is being released at the end of June. The rating still hasn’t been confirmed by the way but I’m hoping it will be R like the other three. Anyway, this rumour is still unconfirmed. There’s not a lot of “solid info” at the moment.
  • On the plus side an edit of the movie is in place and they are making tweaks and adjustments to it. “It’s a gritty film that is quite intense and mean.” said Colin Strause.

Predboy

Predboy

Nasty deaths, alright I hope they show a pred sticking its hand in a live person and ripping out his spinal cord along with the skull. That would be so cool.    ;D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

gritty and mean! I like it   8)    But I can't help but fell a little scared for the brothers, there's a lot of big talk coming from them. I would hate to see the movie go down town after all that big talk they make....you know? In other words, it better hold up.

Predboy

Predboy

Boy it better hold up. I dont want this movie to fall flat on its face like the other one and ruin the predator and alien franchise. I cant handle another dissapointmant.

JaredK21

JaredK21

I'm friends with a mother of a son who works at Hydraulx. I recently asked her if her son could reveal anything, and she said he could not (he hasn't even told his mother) but she did say, he said the movie will have the same tone as 'Alien'. She also mentioned that when the Brothers approached FOX they expressed their disappointment in the first AVP, and that they (Brothers) could do a better job all the way around.

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

"Too much talk can kill ya"...   ;D    Well, nothing new here: gore (well, i never saw a gore movie without it being mean...LOL)   Also, with 8 months to go, they already are in the final stages of the editing process... So now the VFX insanity begins...!   :D     ;)     ???  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Also, I shouldn't be saying this, but and Alien-like AVP is not what the doctor ordered, now is there? A more suspenseful (yeah right), guerrilla-like movie is not what i think the majority of fans want, right? They want more fights, not stalking and a 'Scream'-like movie... I sure don't... If I wanted that, i would see 'Psycho' AGAIN...   ::)  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

In addition, boy, will the Bros' ego and arrogance ever end?  You know what the say: 'The higher the climb, the harder the fall..." We will surely remember how arrogant they were if (i think it is more a 'when' here) their movie splatters...

Predboy

Predboy

I hope the brothers deliver on the movie. I hope they can walk the walk instead of talking the talk.

JaredK21

JaredK21

I don't know about you, but I like the idea of a suspenseful AVP... That's how I've always imagined it. The same way Preds hunt humans should be the same way they hunt aliens. In fact it makes the hunt even more fun because aliens are so good at hiding and evading.   These creatures are all about stalking and attacking from out of nowhere. I've always wanted to see how the two masters of "graceful" killing deal with each other. A full on war of aliens and predators is lame. A wrestling match is too PG-13ish. I want to see smart killers have unique encounters and ways of killing each other... I think AVP2 will have both.   I keep standing by the Brothers because I enjoy their work and their passion. I don't think they are being cocky, but rather confident. I would sure want them to be confident...and they are.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

All sounding very good to me.

Predboy

Predboy

Preds stalking aliens like they do to humans would be amazing. I hope they put that happening in the movie, but I dont think its going to happen because the predator and alien franchises show that preds and aliens seem to always know if if something is wrong or someone or something is around them trying to get them, like in avp when the alien was sneaking up on the scar pred and he knew it was there and sliced its head off. As for the aliens they always travel in numbers so I'm pretty sure that one of them will figure out that a pred is stalking them and it will eventually lead to them wrestling each other trying to kill each  other. But preds stalking aliens and them not knowing it would be pretty hot.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

ONLY 253 DAYS 10 HOURS 42 MINUTES AND 33 SECONDS TILL AVP2 COMES OUT!!!!!!!  Midnight Showing Anyone?     ;)  

yautja99

yautja99

Both of the directors have also stated that AvP2 will be R rated many times over the last few months.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

sounds good, its fun how info makes people happy, for a while    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed