Strause Brothers For AvP3?

Started by Darkness, Apr 28, 2007, 09:05:20 PM

Author
Strause Brothers For AvP3? (Read 12,030 times)

Tom

Tom

Xenomorphine,   According to the comics...the Preds do engage in warfare for the sole purpose ...the capture of the Queen .... read the comics titled AVP : War.  The Queen is actually the most sought after trophy obviously...  Comics show that aliens are the most valued game, agreed.  However, I like to think that the Preds are a bit more resourceful than strictly relying on Plasma cannons.....die grid die

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

You hear that guys?  A decent budget = a sequel in space. I don't wanna hear anybody boycotting AVP2, then complaining that it's not based in space.  ...See this movie; give it money.

kenobi

kenobi

yes please be in space next film and my fav part in the movie is when scar stabbed the queen in the face...badass...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

But with the exception of the first, the comics are crap. :)  Even that isn't 'warfare'. You can't engage in an eactual war against something which has no concept of the same.  At most, it would be an 'open hunt', because each of those creatures would more than qualify as something worthy of taking a trophy from. But that's not the same thing as somehow trying to declare war.  That was one of the things which does not make sense in the film of 'Starship Troopers'. The book depicted the things as intelligent, hostile arachnids, able to use technology, but by making them ordinary beasts, what was the point of declaring war on them? You might as well try and declare war on hurricanes. :)  Aliens aren't like Al Qaeda. There's no figurehead which has made some sort of media statement about declaring war on a nation. Aliens are just excessively territorial and will viciously defend themselves in every way they can  In any case, there would be far easier ways of getting a host implanted with a Queen and ferrying it out of there, with their level of technology!

Tom

Tom

Xenomorphine,    "Even that isn't 'warfare'. You can't engage in an eactual war against something which has no concept of the same. "  ---  Are you kidding? The USA invaded a thrid world country and is still there..  "Aliens are just excessively territorial and will viciously defend themselves in every way they can "--- That sounds like human beings to me...  ----And the Comics are not crap, they are the whole basis of these movies anyway.  The comics and videogames (pertaining to AVP)  generated the fanbase which is here today.  I know because about 12 years ago I was one of those people reading those comics and wasting countless quarters on that arcade game, been a fan ever since.  ---Somewhat agree the first comic was the best.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

wow talking about avp3 already wait to see how the first one turns out cause im sieked to see the rooftop seen.

War Wager

War Wager

I'm sure all of the fights in AvP2 will be BRILLIANT!! Besides the only reason we want to see these movies, is to see some good bloody fights...

kodah

kodah

bron I have to dissagree Preds woop aliens asses with there technology and skill of rogue type and there plasma cannons sorry even though there are more alien fans I beleive the Predators will woop those aliens asses

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed