Hot Toys' Ancient Predator Review

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 05, 2007, 06:18:07 PM

Author
Hot Toys' Ancient Predator Review (Read 6,816 times)

Corporal Hicks

I remember when McFarlanes was the talk of the town, but now it seems Hot Toys are taking over as the prime Alien vs Predator figure makers. Figures.com recently posted up a review for Hot Toys’ new figure, the Ancient Predator:

“The Predators look phenomenal. Judging them as poseable model kits or action figures, they are probably the most detailed and arguably the most accurate representation of the characters. HT doesn’t compromise here – you get every little detail done almost perfectly, from the Alien’s transparent dome to the fibre-like material under the Predators’ lenses.”

The rest of the review gives details on posabilty and build, as well as plenty of pictures. Be sure to check out the review.

Corporal Hicks

I just wish I could afford these!

Hankerson

I don't know, I still think McFarlane's are better...

frankaster

I only have the alien warrior and it's 200% better tha the mcfarlane's one in articulation and detail is the best   ;D  

shakermakerman

i have the Chopper Predator these by are by fare better than McFarlans

Demonio Cazador

McFarlane's are good for 15 bucks, but Hot toys are waaaaayyyy much better, I'm actually seeling my McFarlane collections soon, With Hot toys the quality and attention to detail is simply the best I have ever seen! Aside from life size busts and statues, I believe this are the best Alien/Predator collectibles.

shakermakerman

you even have a net suit that you have to dress your predator in, its very very cool when put together   ;D  .

ButtZilla

Hot Toys are better than McFarlane. More detailed and better articulation. Thanx for the review!

shakermakerman

Hicks break the bank and treat yourself, they are worth every penny.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

God I really want these figures but McFarlanes are also pretty good

slipknotpredator

wow those are sooo cool!

FatAlbert264

FatAlbert264

does anyone know where to get a hot toys chopper predator for a cheap price. and my gamer card is FatAlbert264 so send me a messege

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed