Why did they help us?

Started by aliensetta, Aug 04, 2007, 04:24:48 AM

Author
Why did they help us? (Read 1,056 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

I was wondering Why the hell would the predators save us. Clearly we aren't worthy prey so why did scar save earth instead of letting the aliens taking over earth? Thats one of the only things I hated about the Movie. 

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Why would you let vermin wipe out a lush hunting field?

If you let a pest go to ground, you've wasted a good resource, and the Predators aren't stupid enough to let that happen.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Aug 04, 2007, 04:27:14 AM
Why would you let vermin wipe out a lush hunting field?

If you let a pest go to ground, you've wasted a good resource, and the Predators aren't stupid enough to let that happen.

But wouldn't they have a more worthy prey to hunt because I'am sure that they would radder hunt aliens then us. Unless they were hunting other things on earth too.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Have you seen the first two Predator films?  Man makes for plenty worthy sport.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Predators like hunting humans. If they let the aliens wipe us out, no more hunt. They only hunt aliens for the manhood ritual. I think they probably enjoy hunting humans more. Look at it like this- would you let a raging fire destroy a forest you like hunting deer in? The whole plot of AVP2 is about containment as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed