AvP2 Preview at Fangoria Convention

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2007, 09:47:07 PM

Author
AvP2 Preview at Fangoria Convention (Read 7,249 times)

Darkness

Seems there will be some form of advanced preview of AvP2 at this years Fangoria’s Weekend of Horror Convention. The convention takes place for three days – May 18-20, 2007 at Burbank's Marriott Airport Hilton.

“The convention will also host a costume contest, dessert party (free and open to Gold and Silver customers only), giant dealers' marketplace, FANGORIA TV screenings, a jam-packed indie-horror movie festival and advance previews of such films as Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN, SAW IV, THE EYE, ASYLUM, TRICK 'R TREAT, ALIEN VS. PREDATOR 2, 30 DAYS OF NIGHT, I AM LEGEND, THE INVASION, BORDERLAND, ONE MISSED CALL, CASE 39, WRONG TURN 2 and many more!”

Hopefully, somebody will report back what the footage is when the convention comes round. Thanks to Lovely Man for the news.

PHANTOM

May 20th?! Man that's too long   >:(   I was atleast hoping by the end of this month or next, but noooooo!

Don Dorris

To be fair, it doesn't say anywhere that it will be the first preview...

beeko

beeko

i can smell a trailer soon

CELTICPRED

THANK THE LORD!!!  WE ARE SAVED!

Highland

I think they did this last time? and showed the whole Celtic v Grid fight at some convention, but I think the trailer was out before that, or at least all the mini clips on the AVP site were for sure.   Still hope for a trailer soon!!!

topman

i hope they dont show too much AVP1 or we'll know that this movie might not be all that if you know what i mean!

topman

sorry if it doesnt make sense! lol. i hope they dont show too much ''like'' AVP1!!

RidgeTop

I'll be there.

The Ultimate Predator

Will you be able to record footage?    ;D  

RidgeTop

yes, if they allow cameras, I have a hi def sony.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I have my ways, I'll be able to record some as well...    ;D  

Trioxide

;)  

The Ultimate Predator

Excellent. You two record some stuff just for us, we'll be uber happy.

Pvt. Hicks

Yes, sir!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed