AvP2 - Least Anticipated 2007 Movie

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2007, 06:55:10 PM

Author
AvP2 - Least Anticipated 2007 Movie (Read 16,696 times)

RidgeTop

This movie needs to have some good trailers if it is to be successful.  If we havent seen one by Pathfinder in April. Then I will be VERY worried.

RidgeTop

go to comingsoon.net, AVP is one of the most anticipated films on there.

RidgeTop

sorry, AVP2

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i my self feel alil negative about the movie imean we all know it comes out till dec. but theres not even a website it dont even need a whole lot onit but just to keep us informed n with pix like the ones that have come out but i guess we gatta wait.....

Mr. Weyland

I just looked at the comingsoon.net and AVP 2 is number 6, its 2 under teenage ninja mutant turtles for gods sake    >:(  

Pvt. Hicks

Thats a small website no one really goes on

Xenomorphine

When they eventually do a poster, there will then be an outcry that it's not graphic enough or something along those lines. Some people are too eager. Let us wait and see what the actual film is like and allow the publicity to do what it likes. :)

Trioxide

The person who is doing all the publicity thing for AvP2 is a person who's last movie involved a dog named "Hubble"....     :D  

RIJOENPIAL

I agree with Darkness's first remarks...This movie has a lot against it, and I am not talking about the script or cast or ADI here...the marketing for a movie like this, especially with a controversial first movie, has to be extensive, not a drop here and a drop there...The hype must be built from early one with trailers, screens, etc... throughout the year so that by the time it hits theatres, people, not just the hardcore fans, are motivated to see the movie acknowledging what the movie is about and if they should see it or not...

RIJOENPIAL

...Trailers are deceitful by nature, just a fast sequence of scenes that most never make the final cut...remember the trailer with Grid on the surface with the hanging human corpses behind it? Never made the final cut...so one needs to be skeptical about the real value of a movie just by seeing a trailer (not to mention a teaser, which is there solely to amplify the hype...)... Most trailers have footage that never made the final cut...so beware the usefulness of a trailer...A synopsis would be enough FOR THE MOMENT to know if it is worth seeing or not...some screens too...but I agree that this news about the general low expectations by NBC polls together with the Christmas release doesn't look good for the boxoffice...That and the general letdown of AVP...That is why Fox should be doing an extensive marketing campaign throughout the year, starting right now with a synopsis and more screenshots...They need to start right away to convince us, fans, and the general public that AVP2 is worth seeing...It is time they learn from their past mistakes...   >:(    And I agree, a poll that has the Turtles above AVP2 in the hype factor is not one to take into consideration...    :D  

RIJOENPIAL

Sorry about the repetitions, guys...   :-[  

RIJOENPIAL

And remember that AVP2 is STILL 9 months away, too long for the hype to maintain unfed...   ;D  

RIJOENPIAL

And if AVP2 is one of the least anticipated movies, they should anticipate it...   :D     ;D  

shakermakerman

well i cant wait for this movie and is what all matters to me.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

EVERYONE only your decision on this movie counts.  Just because it has a low anticipation rating doesnt mean anything but only that it doesnt have to meet such a high standard of expectations.  THIS IS WHERE WE GET SHOCKED AND AWED BY A GREAT MOVIE.  I will be there to see this movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed