Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 31, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Author
Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated] (Read 25,211 times)

Newsfop

Newsfop

A hospital chestbursting scene would be a nice nod and stepping stone from Aliens. I doubt that the predator would clean house in the hospital. It's been shown too many times the honor code. This one will have been from the same throng, so the ethics would probably be the same.

Johnny Handsome

All here are thinking that the Hospital scene has something to do with Aliens and Preds, i start out laughing loud when its some boring scene about character introduction   :D  , but i hope its not and iam Wrong on this   ;)  

Predboy

Predboy

I hope the hospital scene involves a pred or alien breaking in the room and killing everyone. That would be hot.    ;D      ;D      ;D       ;D  

Mr. Weyland

as any of these actors been in a movie, this films turning into a weird episode of 24 or ER or something    :(  

Ermac

Ermac

More like an episode of Stargate: SG1.

Xenomorphine

This is very amusing... So far, just because of the inclusion of a medical professional as a character, we have assumptions of:  (A) It being a soap opera(!). (B) Predators killing injured and sick characters. (C) Pure action, even though people have been cursing this film out for not including character development. (D) That the film must be like 'Stargate' happens to be.  What if that character is on a vacation and just happens to get involved in the story? What if they are there to draw conclusions on how the creatures are multiplying, by using their profession's knowledge? What if they only appear on screen for five minutes, in the aftermath of an infestation and their only scene is being dragged up to the ceiling?  This film is great! It has to be one of the few in existence where its supposed fans automatically assume the worse, castigate it for being boring without proof and then pronounce it as being superficial and only having action scenes, when the next piece of news comes up! Amazing!

Xenomorphine

Let me ask this...  What does it matter if any of the actors have been in a film, instead of television? Considering the sad state of films today, compared against some exceptionally good televisual writing and acting, is that a bad thing? Why not a good thing?

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Stuff blowing up in the parking lot? Nice!    ;D  \m/

oh.. no

oh.. no

>:(     >:(     >:(     >:(   IN AVP, last scene was this!! predailien borned!!. why predailien don't appear??

Ermac

Ermac

So wait... The Aliens and Predator are going to be fighting in full view of the public? How are they going to keep the continuity of having the creatures unseen in present day Earth? Is the Predator going to blow up the entire town along with all it's inhabitants just to keep the secret?

Trioxide

Trioxide

Surerly the brothers have thought of the continuity carefully before they started filming...    :D  

Darkness

Darkness

Somebody mentioned a while ago that AvP2 might actually destroy any continuity with the alien franchise altogether. From what we\'ve heard so far, I think that might be the case. I don\'t see how this can be covered up anymore.

Ermac

Ermac

R.I.P Alien and Predator.   :'(  

jimmylace

jimmylace

aliens in a parking lot? that sounds terrible. when I heard the hospital rumour I thought more along the lines of stephen kings the mist- powers out, people are trapped in there, but alas no.

Ermac

Ermac

Picture it. Aliens and Predators. Parking lot. Broad daylight. People everywhere. News reporters capturing it. Explosions. Anyone still clinging onto hope for this film?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed