Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 31, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Author
Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated] (Read 25,069 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was just doing some searches on Google and came across an actor’s website. Jason Rickey will be playing an E.R. Trauma Doctor in AvP2 according to his official site. So I guess that means there’ll be a scene in a hospital. Not surprising, I guess a lot of people will be getting hurt after the Aliens are let loose.

“So far in the film world, Jason has played various character types such as an E.R. Trauma Doctor – (Alien Vs. Predator 2), Mental Patient – (Case 39), and a Superhero – (Pysch) to name a few.”

Exclusive Update: I received some information about the hospital scene. Many people start coming into the hospital who are hurt or have been killed while the Alien(s) and Predator were doing battle somewhere else in town. In another scene, the Alien(s) and Predator find themselves on the parking lot in front of the hospital and cause a lot more damage. Vehicles, Ambulances are destroyed and many more people are hurt. A few armoured vehicles appear but they came too late and the creatures have disappeared.

Pvt. Hicks

WTF?! Is this a soap opera?

Darkness

Darkness

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.    :D  

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

I think someone will get facehugged and feel bad not knowing whats going on and go to the hospital for a checkup and over nighter or something then the whole alien breakout could happen in the hospital(many people in hospitals)

Nocturne

Nocturne

Well, Aliens has a hospital scene, too. As long as someone's chest is burst open and an alien eats some doctors, it's okay.

Mr. Weyland

I always though if there was an alien film set in the present there might be some hospital scenes, I only hope its all dark and creepy and half the hospital is an alien nest.

Pvt. Hicks

What really interests me is the whole ER trauma part. I think it has to do with a predator, not an alien. A'la Predator 2.

Mr. Weyland

I hope is to do with an alien or predator, not just some boring drama scenes    :(  

Pvt. Hicks

No, I mean the injury.

topman

topman

this is getting worse by the day!! im not so sure now, i can only hope this is a good thing

Ermac

Ermac

I'm expecting a chestbursting scene to take place in the hospital. If not, then expect some boring dialogue between characters.

frankaster

hospital are good for a blood fest orgy!!!

Punk19

Punk19

Oh oh oh, someone'll get face hugged and will go to the hospital...or the Predator will crash into the hospital and start slaughtering people. Hip hip hurray

ZombieSlayer909

As long as people's limbs are over THERE and their head is over THERE and there is a trail of blood in between then I'm satisfied.   ;)  

Ermac

Ermac

Guys, it's against the Predator's code to hunt those who are unworthy of being hunted. Slaughtering a hospital full of sick and dying people wouldn't exactly paint a very honourable picture of our Predator, now would it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed