Alien War Interview with Gary Gillies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 14, 2007, 12:23:46 AM

Author
Alien War Interview with Gary Gillies (Read 3,013 times)

Corporal Hicks

Staff member Corporal Hicks has just finished another interview. This time with Gary Gillies, the creator of the attraction, Alien War. We reported a few weeks ago that Alien War was making a comeback so we interviewed the creator to find out more about this. We asked him about how the idea for the attraction came about, the history about it and what the future holds for it.

AvPGalaxy – It must have been difficult making your dream a reality. How did you actually get the project off the ground?

Gary Gillies – I contacted “Fox” in LA and managed to with some smooth talking making out I was a big VIP from Scotland got through to the President and told him the idea, he loved it and asked to see some plans which we faxed over to him and a couple of weeks later we did the deal with “Fox”.

To read the rest of the interview, head over to this page.

Corporal Hicks

I can't wait to go see this beast!

SiL

SiL

Take photos for those whose country they're not visiting   >:(  

Corporal Hicks

Awww! Poor SiL. I don't think people'd be allowed to.    :-\  

frost

???   anyone know when they hit London? Guess we will see each other in the queue Hicks! Awesome!!

SiL

SiL

Aw, I'll just have to wait for the documentary... :(

Corporal Hicks

Nope. A few months after Glasgow I'd expect. So around...September, I guess. I'll find out.

frost

;D  thanks Hicks

Corporal Hicks

"London will be Christmas for about 6 months before moving on to Europe. Tickets around the £10 mark."

Eclipse

Eclipse

Woot!   Im in Glasgow, I'll be there as soon as it opens. About time Glasgow got some cool stuff back.

War Wager

What exactly is Alien War? Is it like The Edinburgh Dungeon or something?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed