Shareeka Epps AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2007, 08:33:45 PM

Author
Shareeka Epps AvP2 Interview (Read 3,174 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Forum/IMDB member, Pvt. Hicks, has apparently done a short interview with one of the cast members in AvP2: Shareeka Epps. She will be playing a girl called Kendra who looks after her little brother.

Q: What other interesting things can you tell us about this movie? Will fans be pleased?

A: The movie was shot in Vancouver, Canada. It was really cold, and we shot the whole movie under rain towers. It was freezing cold! So as far as the hard work it took to make the film, i hope fans are pleased.

Since I didn’t do this, I can’t guarantee the authenticity of it but it’s worth posting anyway. Read the rest of it on the next page.

Q: You play the character of Kendra, how big of a character is she?

A: Well Kendra is introduced in the beginning of the movie, but is shown the most later on in the film. She is a 16 year old girl who goes throughout the movie being caretaker to her younger brother.

Q: How did you land the role?

A: My agent got a call about the film from fox. They were impressed with what i did in half nelson and wanted to see what i could do with something a bit different, i didn’t have to audition. But i was excited because i liked the movie AvP.

Q: Do you prefer the Aliens or the Predators?

A: You know after getting accidently slimed by the aliens continuosly on the set of the film i have to stick with the Predators, they were always my fav anyway!

Q: Are there plenty of fight scenes between the aliens and preds?

A: there is alot of action in AvP 2, more so than the first. As far as fights between the aliens and preds i think there’s plenty.

Q: What other interesting things can you tell us about this movie? Will fans be pleased?

A: The movie was shot in Vancouver, Canada. It was really cold, and we shot the whole movie under rain towers. It was freezing cold! So as far as the hard work it took to make the film, i hope fans are pleased.

< Thank you, i hope you enjoy the film as well :)

Thanks again Shareeka, best of luck!

Corporal Hicks

Short and sweet.

Punk19

Punk19

I cannot wait for this film to be in theaters.

Hankerson

Hankerson

Rain towers? YES!! I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting to read something like that! I love it when they shoot films in the rain. The rain effects in “Identity” were the best I have ever seen. I can only hope that the rain “AvP2” looks as good; none of that incessant milk-water “Singing in The Rain” stuff. I’m going to see this one opening day!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I did the interview, Im KidofHorror92. TRUST ME ITS 100% authentic ask the Strause brothers on IMDB if any of its true or not.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh and its Pvt. Hicks, not Hudson. Lol its ok Im always discredited when it comes to these things anyway. Richard instead of Robert etc, lol.

Darkness

Darkness

Sorry. I don't know why I put Pvt. Hudson. Corrected it.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh its ok, no worries

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh and one more thing, I don't know why I picked that name. PRIVATE Hicks??? Lol shame on me...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed