Alien/Predator/AvP Roms

Started by Darkness, Feb 25, 2007, 05:01:06 PM

Author
Alien/Predator/AvP Roms (Read 9,739 times)

SiL

SiL

I know it's not a ROM, but there are also ROMs of the Sega / PS versions available.

Darkness

Darkness

Are there? I didn't know there were roms for disc-based consoles. It's only cartridges you can make roms from.

SiL

SiL

I'll see if I can find the link I saw it on. I'm absolutely certain there were ROM versions for them.

SiL

SiL

Hahah!  I knew it!  Not the site I found it on first time, but this site has the Sega Saturn ROM:  http://www.emulanium.com/segasaturnroms.php?rom_cat=saturn&rom_letter =A

Darkness

Darkness

They\'re not roms. They\'re ISOs. Disk images. You can\'t play them on a PC since there are no decent emulators for it.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

how do i get the too work? i know im noob

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

a bootleg started   :)  

SiL

SiL

I will find them one day! *shakes fist angrily*

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

LOL fun that i stumbled by this thread  I have Kawaks and Aliens vs Predator The Arcade game by Capcom i also have The wierless Xbox 360 controller and The Xbox 360 gaming reciever on my Pc AvP plays very well with the Xbox 360 controller why dosn't Xbox 360 release this game on there Live  Arcade Marketplace I found that controller to work well with Fatal Fury Real Boat 2, Super Street Fighter II, and all the king of Fighters if buttons are configured right Xbox 360 is missing out  Kawaks is up for download at CoolRoms.com  and AvP is up for download at Rom Hustler.com

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed