Underwater Scene in AvP2?

Started by Darkness, Jan 01, 2007, 11:21:22 PM

Author
Underwater Scene in AvP2? (Read 5,233 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was just looking in the IMDB Cast/Crew List for AvP2 and found an interesting entry:

Ian Seabrook ….  underwater camera operator

So perhaps there will be an underwater scene in AvP2. Maybe a car or something crashes into a river or a lake. Makes sense I guess. AvP2 was filmed in Port Moody and Coquitlam amongst other cities which are situated right next to rivers. As for Ian Seabrook, the camera operator, he’s worked on many films and tv series over the years including X-Men 2/3 and Smallville.

Hicks

Hicks

Could be part of the helicopter crash scene too.

Darkness

Darkness

Does that happen over water?

topman

topman

thats pretty cool   ;D  

locusta

locusta

maybe it´s for some shooting in the sewers. These were mentioned before.

Joupappa

Joupappa

I hope we see Predator underwater action.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

That would be sweet indeed.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

This film WILL see a definate increase compaired to that of the first movie ( Which I still love, but could have been EVEN better)  As for the underground scene, who knows perhaps any ones guess, so hears my 2 pence worth :  The pred ship crashs ...  ... somehow the remaining preds escape ...  ... Along with the eagerly anticipating Pred-alien    ;D    I reckon around half-way or near the end we get to see a full on fight, underwater, an alien against a pred-alien  man, just so the trailer or ready, I beg    ;D     ;D  

beeko

beeko

all sounds good, just a short thing ive found on a dvd website here they are releasing the predator head dvd collection it contains pred 1 & 2 also avp,but it says it is an all new uncensored & more savage cut of avp, i wonder if its the same as the region 1 unrated edition

topman

topman

reckon it is mate!   8)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd love to have a scene similar to the waterfall scene in SEED.

beeko

beeko

still havent seen SEED yet is there any place to download it or buy it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The official website: http://www.seedfilm.com/

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The story of SEED was such a good idea! The movie on the other hand could have been 20x better, but! That doesn't mean it was bad, I give it a A+ for a short student film.

beeko

beeko

cheers mate

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed