Predalien Profile Page

Started by Darkness, Jan 21, 2007, 02:03:18 PM

Author
Predalien Profile Page (Read 7,107 times)

Vasquez

Vasquez

Oh, Darkness beat me. :)

Akuma

Akuma

my bad then....   :P  

Venenoso

Venenoso

I don't think the Predalien should have dreadlocks, I mean why? I prefer that they do it as 'realistic' as possible. Or lets say, rational. I mean when facehuggers jump on humans, the chestbursters/aliens that come out don't got hair, get my point?  I do however think that they should have a bigger mouth and a different set of teeth with the mandibles, looking more like the Predators, and then of course they have to be a good deal BIGGER in overall size, say twice as big as 'normal' Aliens? My opinion    ;D  

skullservant101

skullservant101

well i think that the pedalien should be bigger because if it is the same size as all the others and people might not be able to tell the difference get my point

skullservant101

skullservant101

also in the avp extection the predalien was red and orange and had the predators mouth

Cpl Hudson

Cpl Hudson

However they make it look the Predalien by its very nature needs 2 be HARD  CORE!  Being a genetic blend of the two most double-hard bad-ass monsters in the cosmos it needs respect shown to it.  After the ending of AvP (which i LOVED, dont care what anyone says!)  they have to include the Predalien in Avp2, and it better not be taken out with a measley spray of machine gun fire.  Nothing short of a Predator self destruct device should take the behemoth of a creature down!

pat

pat

true but the predalien is a hybrid it should be bigger than the other alien but a bit smaller than the predator because it is really more alien than predator but it looks okay from what ive seen of it in the pics

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed