Predalien Profile Page

Started by Darkness, Jan 21, 2007, 02:03:18 PM

Author
Predalien Profile Page (Read 7,108 times)

Darkness

Darkness

With AvP2 coming out this year, I imagine a Predalien will be the hot-topic. I’ve created a profile page for the creature which covers its introductions in the comics to the games and now to the movies. It’s worth a read and hopefully gives people an indication as to what we can expect from Alien vs Predator 2.

20070121_01

I personally think one of the major problems with the Predalien is that everybody has a different opinion on what it should like. Let’s hope, ADI have done a decent job at creating the creature in AvP2 with a design that pleases the majority of people.

Gattaca

Gattaca

The only time "ADI" and "decent job" are in the same sentence together is when the words "didn't do a" is in the middle. ;)

Harry72

Harry72

Good work as always !    ;D  

beeko

beeko

they may even leave it out of the film, wouldnt worry me either way, people will only moan & bitch about it because  every one has their own ideas of what it should look like

Darkness

Darkness

I think a lot of people would be very annoyed if it wasn't in AvP2.

beeko

beeko

true , i suppose everbody has been waiting a long time to see it

beeko

beeko

and also you never know it may be our last chance , but ive have faith it wont be

innerchaos

innerchaos

Thanks, Darkness, cleared alot of things up for me.

kidshamrock87

kidshamrock87

Awesome I am not so familiar with all of the history behind the Predalien this really enlightened me Thx Darkness

beeko

beeko

do you think they should show the predalien in the trailer or leave it till the movie, i think the latter

SiL

SiL

Oh boy oh boy, ADI's doing the PredAlien!  I foresee a bigger frame, dreadlocks, lots and lots of spikes, possibly even skin!  Oh boy it's gonna be GREAT!

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

SiL I don't understand what you mean.  Hey but there predators bulkyness from the first AVP would work but not the height.

Akuma

Akuma

I thought that Preatorian was the correct term for a Hybrid Predator/Alien. Maybe since everyone has a different view on what they are termed there should be a * in the description.   Don't get me wrong, I like the description page. It has great information on the subject.

Darkness

Darkness

Actually, a Praetorian is a Queen's royal guard. They were in AvP2 and AvP Extinction.

Vasquez

Vasquez

Akuma, I think the Praetorians were the stronger aliens who protected the Queen in AvP2, like an alien Imperial Guard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed