AvPGalaxy.net Officially Launched!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2006, 02:11:14 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy.net Officially Launched!!! (Read 6,168 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Hi ya Variable. You were a big poster on Outbreak at one point, weren't you? Nice to see you here.

beeko

beeko

welcome back

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Glad you're back, this was my favorite AVP website back in the day, I was sad to see it go.

beeko

beeko

seeing all the familiar names starting to reappear its like its early 2004 again, i love it

dave1978

Nice to be back, i was a member back in 04 and was gutted when the site closed down.  I shared the disapointment with the movie which brought about the closure of the site, but in the end i thought the movie could have been worse.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wow. It's great to see so many people coming back! Make sure you stick around. AvPG is here to bring you all the latest Alien and Predator stuff.

Suchy

Suchy

Great to see Galaxy back online after such a long time. Cheers!

lovelytourniquet

lovelytourniquet

Over the years I have come and went. A month or two here or there but I always remembered the great site that was AvP Galaxy. So glad you decided to reopen it Darkness. Well done.

InnerChaos

InnerChaos

When I visited Comingsoon.net today I learned that AVPGalaxy was back in existence. Needless to say, I was ecstatic!!!! Glad to have you back, Darkness. I know this is an old article but I'd like to say that this is, and has always been, the best Alien/Predator site, ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed