Sega To Publish Alien Games

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 11, 2006, 09:41:34 PM

Author
Sega To Publish Alien Games (Read 2,042 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Of lately, the license for Aliens (and Predator) games has been up in the air. Today, Hollywood Reporter announced that Sega is attempting to get a hold of the license to produce new Alien games:

“Sega has inked a deal with 20th Century Fox Licensing and Merchandising for a series of games based on the “Alien” movies. The publisher, best known for its “Sonic the Hedgehog” video game franchise, is developing multiple next-generation and PC video games set in the “Alien” universe, including a first-person shooter and a role-playing game, with the first product to ship in 2008.”

It hasn’t yet been set in concrete, but it looks like we’ll be seeing some new Alien games for the next-gen consoles. Check out the original article and watch this space for more news.

Corporal Hicks

I'm pretty excited about this. Especially as I just brought a 360 last week   ;D   I need something to occupy me now I've finished Gears of War.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Interesting...Sega has made some pretty good games and some pretty terrible ones, however with the lack of alien or predator games as of late, I'll take what I can get.

Corporal Hicks

We don't want any old trash. That's why Fox thinks the fans are dumb asses. We want quality merch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed