Predator R2 Boxset Review

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2006, 05:42:06 PM

Author
Predator R2 Boxset Review (Read 2,892 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks to PlanetAvP, a new Predator merchandise site has just surfaced. This extensive site has just released a review for the upcoming Predator Boxset in the UK:

“So we go back to the original question... was it worth $200 (including duty and taxes)? Not really, but it's still a cool piece and a welcomed addition to my collection, even though I think I spent $75 or so more than it's worth. To be honest, I would have preferred to pay double the price for a quality resin pre-paint along the lines of the 1:1 scale Sideshow Predator Bust than pay much less for a so-so piece. To be honest, someone with the right skills could probably re-tool this thing and re-paint it and make a GORGEOUS piece from it... it's a great foundation to build from.”

You can read the full review here. But that’s not all the site has to offer. Be sure to have a look around the website at all the different Predator merchandise.

Darkness

Darkness

Actually that site has been around for a while. I forgot it existed to be honest. Good review though. I was looking for some high res shots of the set.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've never ever seen this site. I have to say I'm quite surprised I haven't. I love those Predator masks he's been reviewing.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Those masks are INSANE COOL! I bet he charges mega for them... but if I really did have $$$ to blow... that's where I'd blow it.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

Yeah, I love that site, lots of Predator stuff, good isn't it?    :)  

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

The CDs are stored in the backpac? Brilliant!! Now I know what the preds are carrying besides mid-kit. :p

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I would love this, I really would but it's too expensive    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed