Alien 5 / Predator 3 Planned?

Started by Darkness, Sep 14, 2004, 12:01:20 AM

Author
Alien 5 / Predator 3 Planned? (Read 1,838 times)

Darkness

Darkness

MovieHole has been speaking to a Fox insider and found out that a possible Alien 5 and Predator 3 may be on the cards in the future. Apparently, there was never any plans to do a sequel to AvP.

“The plan is – new stand-alone “Predator” movies, new stand-alone “Alien” movies. No sequel to “AvP” at the moment. If anything, “AvP” was a way of a re-introducing these characters so that there could be new stand-alone films in their respective series. Never was it a plan to do a series of “AvP” movies. One ‘Predator 3′ pitch that’s been doing the rounds sounds stellar. It’s set in snowy New York, and re-introduces Arnold Schwarzenegger’s character, Dutch… Best of all, for the studio, it leaves it open for a “Predator 4″ – which is rumoured to feature a female rogue. As for “Alien”, the latest is that it’ll be a Ridley Scott – Sigourney Weaver re-team. Talk is underway, but it’s still early days.”

Big Bad John

Big Bad John

I think this sight is great hope they are succesful with avp 2 i wish the filmakers good luck plus great info on aliens and predators. Kinda wish they gave more info on each adult alien but other than that i think its great hope you like my comment. Big John

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

I hope its pretty damn good

AVP. rocks!

AVP. rocks!

Predator 3 better be so much better than Predator 2! I mean Predator 2 was horible! I want to see a good movie! Now lets talk about Alien 5. I want to see a good Alien ever since 3 and 4! I did not enjoy those two at all! I hope you fallow my advice. AVP. rocks!

ropotti_00

ropotti_00

i really do hope that we get to see once more predator in actione... ALONE!! but still, got to admid, that AVP was and is great    :D   looking forward to see the secual

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed