James Cameron on AvP

Started by Darkness, Oct 13, 2006, 01:06:31 PM

Author
James Cameron on AvP (Read 2,816 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A very short interview has appeared on YouTube and GoogleVideo with James Cameron. The interviewer asks him if he’ll make Alien 5. Cameron says he’s tempted because “they really screwed up the whole franchise [with AvP]”. His opinion has changed somewhat from when he was interviewed in February about it. This interview was dated August 11th 2006 on those video sites.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Actually I believe that interview's old. On AICN, he said that he liked AvP and ranked it 3rd out of all the Alien movies.

JTrebat85

JTrebat85

I think Cameron actually has a bias against Alien 3 for killing off Newt and Hicks.  Cameron was said that he liked the digital Queen but he is not going to pursue Alien 5 anymore because he sees the Alien Franchise as Fox's property and hes tired of trying to persuade the studios to go his way.  Which is a real shame because AvP is going to kill off what dignity is left of the Alien Franchise.

guy

guy

If he did make a fit film that was anywhere as good as Aliens then I think it would be worth watching.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

the hell with you Camaron if you rated AVP 3rd then i wish you great luck BAST***

Joey

Joey

James Cameron's right - AVP f**ked up the whole franchise. Alien vs. Predator was a PG-13 action flick, too much like a videogame. Alien 5 should be a dark, disturbing horror movie like the first Alien, and not SHIT like AVP or even worse, like Alien:Resurrection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed