New Website Poll For August

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 01:09:08 PM

Author
New Website Poll For August (Read 14,136 times)

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

If the cinemark has the rating wrong then the time is wrong to. Don't worry I don't  believe those sties anyway.  batman are you sure your right about the time you heard.

topman

topman

Predgirl aka Lavon look at the website again, it says PG-13.

HellAlien

HellAlien

Well sentinel, this is nothing official yet, but we have to be prepared just in case ya know. It would be great if it was 2 hours, but it could be 1:30 mins as well so...  This wouldnt surprise me at all, with what fox has already done with this. Its all for money, shorter movie = more representation = more moneym = gettin to a sequel maybe. Its a kinda dumb move but its a dumb move that bring more cash in the vault for fox.   Anyway nothing is official yet but i just hope that they will do it 2 hours.

The Real Predator

The Real Predator

hello all, i am back at last, i have missed this site but ive been extremely busy. the movie is in excess of 2 hours, having said that, the movie i saw didnt nurture a PG-13 rating and so i wait to see if they have truely butchered the film. i live in hope however that they havent...   what is the other scandal can someone tell me as i have been away for quite some time. someone fill me in! lol  ill be back lateron tonight...  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat.....................-real pred

Variable

Variable

First of all its good to have you back Real Pred. I was gone for a while and missed a bunch to but hear it goes. Its PG-13.    >:D   Sadly. More competions all for the U.S which isnt realy fair. We cont more concept art and movie stills that look very good. The running time is still a mystery. 1:27 has been floating around but we all highly doubt that. Weaver talks more on AVP and (suprise suprise) she is in no rush to see it. If you were gone longer than thta you will have to get someone else to fill you in.

J

J

RATINGS, SMATING, BRING THIS MOTHER ON!   ;D  

The Reverend

The Reverend

LOL i think i got a good on hee guys AVH  ALIEN       VS        HELLBOY      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh thats good

Little Psycho 303

Little Psycho 303

Ok to let every on know...pg 13 is just plan gay. you can name it any other way. It gets rid of the fun stuff that we like to see to let all the little retards that dont even know what an alien or predator is.   ???   And then Paul has to get rid of all the fun stuff like blood and heads getting ripped off so no one at the REVIEW Post office will give a bad review. Well listen up....NO ONE GIVES A CRAP!!!!! People who have wated for so long want to watch the movie for what it was ment to be!!! SO in the end i think it has to be rated R to let the aliens and Predators fight to there full bloody capacity. ...the end    Stay in the light......for demonds do waite for thouse who wonder.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed