Another DVD Competition...

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 08:47:42 PM

Author
Another DVD Competition... (Read 3,580 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another DVD Competition is up at GamingIllustrated.com where they’re giving away five copies of the Predator Collector’s Edition DVD. The competition is only open to residents of America and you must be at least 18 years old to participate. Winners will be announced August 13th.

Thanks to Fabien for the news.

SCAR

SCAR

They are really doing alot of competitions!!!!

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

ya its a little annoying.

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

and none for the uk-thats annoyin

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I think its good advertising but it sucks ass thats there only open to those damn yankys    ;)  Im canadian so i feel for you guys over seas that we cant try and win some of these freaking contests.

Jack244

Jack244

Bringer Of Death. Im from Montreal, Quebec so I feel the same. However on the space channel they have a Canadian AvP contest now. Win a trip to Berlin\Prague and get double-bill tickets for AvP with you and a friend. http://www.spacecast.com/events/avp04/  I sent this info to Darkness today but he hasn't put it up yet.

Variable

Variable

Again lets thank Mr. Fabien for informing us of another contest. I lost count at 13 on the number of competions how many now.

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Why do all these contests have to be f**kING americna only?!   >:D  

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Another one again. Come on do something different and about thoses over seas.  What about them don't they get something too.  I live here in America, but why not for the people in other countries.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

All the competitions are only for USA residents    >:D  

Terhou

Terhou

USA only....Sux

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed