New AvP Conceptual Artwork

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 09:20:41 PM

Author
New AvP Conceptual Artwork (Read 8,676 times)

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

WOW, that freakin great! what would even be more better is if they bring that artwork to the big screen! its a whole new ball game drawing pictures and putting it on the big scene! yep but still I CANT F__KING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !  10 more days unit DARKNESS ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR CRYS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

ur mom

ur mom

uh dude thats sick man. hopefuly the movie is gona b as good as the concept art

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

???     :)   I love the "oral rape" storyboard containing the facehugger! I LOVE THIS CONCEPT ART!!!

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

hey what can i say          that shuriken is awesome        ive been waiting to see some story boards

CubeGod

CubeGod

I think that Pred is Scar..the artwork is very good,I cant wait for the movie    ;D  

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Too bad the Pred doesn't look like that in the movie....

flonge

flonge

I haven't seen or read anything about this movie that directly points out any reason for us to believe it will not k*** a** (the PG-13 ofcourse worries me... though)  Spilers ahead!!!  I was worried about that the book containing alot of scenes which ultimatly would be cut out from the movie. Untill I saw the casting list on IMDB and found out that at-least the scene from 1904 will be there since the character "Sven" is on the list.  I'm also wondering if the beginning from the book will make it to the big screen. Anyone with info on this would make me smile. :)  I hope all the parts from the inside of the pred's ship are being well done. I specially liked when the predators geared up for the hunt... It reminded me of Commando with Schwarznegger gearing up for his last fight on the island. I hope this gets to be in the movie.  With all the artwork being transformed into the movie I can't imagine this movie being anything else than very good!!!

Tailbite

Tailbite

;D   I think the pred is the best pic. It is awsome.

lovelytourniquet

lovelytourniquet

the motherload....    :)  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

very very f**king nice

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Awesome pics especially with the Predator he look soo cool.

Dachande

Dachande

Don't like the pred too much.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

This artwork rocks. I really love the storyboards. Looks like a funny part when the humans see the footsteps in the snow appearing without seeing the Predator. Looks like the facehugger attack is gonna aggressive :p

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed