Press Screening August 12th?

Started by Darkness, Aug 04, 2004, 01:38:43 PM

Author
Press Screening August 12th? (Read 13,521 times)

Revenant

Revenant

If this movie doesn't have at least 8 instances where the word "f**k" is used(which it definitely will not), and at least 4 instances in which a human is skinned alive and/or decapitated/mauled/impaled/dismembered (which it definitely will not) then this is not a true Alien or Predator movie, and is only a cheap imitation, and I will consider it as such...that is all....

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I see AVP for the beautiful Aliens and Predators fighting, not for extreme gore and language.

IceFlow

IceFlow

The odds contine to get stacked against this film being good. The probability of this movie being good has been declining now for some time.

KAlien

KAlien

Hey Fellow AVP fan's can you believe it's almost here? Im so excited to see this movie. Forget the rating. Yes, I know PG-13 is a let down but as long as there's plenty on Alien & Predator carnage. from what they said at comic Con the fight scenes were awesome.

BKB

BKB

IceFlow | 04 Aug 2004 08:5665 The odds contine to get stacked against this film being good. The probability of this movie being good has been declining now for some time.  -------------------------------------------- ------------------------------  Well Gee dude, I wonder why when everyone and their mother on these goofy movie websites crap on it over trivial bullshit like who's directing it, the PG-13 Rating issue, the fact that it has an unknown cast(which the original ALIEN did to they seem to forget for back in 1979) and just the overall nonsense of it all as though they make themselves sound smarter while their bitching about it than they really are, which isn't very smart.. There's a part of me that's wishing I could leap forward to next weekend and see how this will do cause I think it's going to do surprisingly and shockingly good, better than people think..

IceFlow

IceFlow

Well, in the end, if nothing else, no one can deny that the trailers were good.

topman

topman

i have a question about the movie, where did the aliens come from?.   i haven't seen or read anything about this

Frosty

Frosty

I would hazard a guess and say, the predators brought them to earth to mallest, many years ago, The prison acting as a form of unescapable play ground/breeding ground.    Im pretty sure thats how.  I dout the preds bring down a queen on a leash, let her go and shout "KILL BESSY KILL", and then say "SHIT!!! NO!!! NOT ME BESSY get them PESKY APES!"  bloody aliens "WHO EXACTLY BROUGHT THIS ALIEN UP BECAUSE DAM!!!! SHE NEEDS SOME DICEPLINE".  Just wouldnt work, although be it, very funny.

topman

topman

thanks dude that does make sense. it'll be cool if the movies explains where the aliens originally came from.

i hope they release a uncut version of the movie, hopefully not like spawn that came out on dvd.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

why dont we all just wait until the movie comes out instead of carrying other people away from theaters will all this talk of this movie will suck  i know its news darkness, and we thank you         but i think this news bit should have been left in the email it came from  but hey it wasnt my decision so ill complain no more

Grifth

Grifth

to all the ppl saying lets wait until it comes out! and what, then there woulnd be no need for these coment sections and forums i mean come on lets share opinions about this. some migth bash it some migth defend it but its always fun to talk about it.

G-Dog

G-Dog

sounds like FOX doesn't have any high hopes on this movie. Thats not good......then again, its a good move so that critics don't trash the shit out this movie before it comes out.....you know, bring down the hopes of everyone else. This doesn't worry me still, Its going to be badass!!

Cetanu

Cetanu

I dont understand Fox guys one bit. At first, it appeared that they wouldn't be showing as much featurettes, trailers, and tv spots if they didn't think the film would do good. They wouldn't have downgraded the rating to PG-13 if they didn't think crowds would be flocking to see the movie. Now all of a sudden we have to believe that they have no faith because of a late screening. Its pretty ingenius actually on Fox's part to make money. Mucho dinero! Sounds like a rather farfetched worry to me guys, I wouldn't trouble yourselves over this news. AvP will do fine, and by the way, movie critics dont do films justice at all.

Gazz

Gazz

JESUS CHIRST GUYS. WOULD YOU f**kING LISTEN TO YOURSELVES.  This happens a lot with movies, good and bad. It doesn't mean that Fox doesn't want its publicity sullied by bad reviews but because they want to let people see the film with a clean slated mind. It doesn't mean shit really.  Did you like Aliens? Same happened there. T1- Same.  Even Jaws.  Just wait for the film and quit your bitching. You sound like an oap harping on about thier pension.

J

J

I think its more excitment ... the level of anxiousness of releasing this HEAVY WEIGHT MOVIE, AND IT IS H-E-A-V-Y W-E-I-G-H-T!   I like to believe that its more about the fans, what we want!  Whether it was released before or after won't make a blind bit of difference , especially to harsh-ass critics.  ( me, personally IT WILL DOMINATE FULLSTOP   ;D  )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed