New Fan-Made AvP Posters

Started by Darkness, Aug 04, 2004, 03:24:47 PM

Author
New Fan-Made AvP Posters (Read 3,843 times)

Darkness

Darkness

About ten fan-made posters for Alien vs Predator have been posted at Japanese/Chinese website Siamzone.com. If they didn’t have August 12th date marked on them, I would have presumed they were official because they do look very professional.

20040804_01 20040804_02 20040804_03

Thanks to BKB for the news.

heh

heh

wow thats great yiiiiiiiiirrrrr

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

i like the 5th picture they really should make that the poster for the film.

ur mom

ur mom

y does it say it comes out at 8/12? they look too flashy and over decorated to b profesional

Sam04je

Sam04je

Brilliant posters! I think the poster that darkness has put up are the best because i havn't really seen those pics before.

J

J

THOSE ARE THE MOST HEAVIEST POSTERS I'VE SEEN.     I can say honestly that I can not remember a time I have been excited about a movie ... ANY MOVIE! and I can't believe it is now a matter of days before we get to see it ...   ... I SIMPLY CAN NOT BELIEVE IT FOLKS, I just can't!!     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

The August 12th date is accurate - it's when the bootleg hits the streets    :D    Latest rumours indicate that a member of the press at the advance screening is going to smuggle in a camcorder cos he's so pissed he can't trash the movie in advance.  Oh - and that 5th poster ROCKS!!!! - way better than the official one!

frog

frog

those are far far better than the real posters. what a shame.

General Greivous

General Greivous

cool posters. I thought they were official before I read the part Fan made.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

I already saw them on the forum, but I must say: these posters rock... fanmade or not.

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Cool posters they even look better than the other ones.

Aliminator

Aliminator

HOLY AWESOME

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed